So Blizzard is done adding customization options?

It was so much better than the trailer made it look like. Why would they put “turd in the wind” in the trailer, that was literally the worst part of a decent movie.

Of course. That allied race only got anything at all because they are reskins of blood elves.

IMO allied races were a mistake to begin with since they put additional cosmetic options into a different bucket. If you like a mag’har hairstyle and an original orc skintone you simple can’t do that, for no real reason. Void elves are even worse since they are on the opposite faction.

But the focus should be on vastly more options for everyone. If three more hairstyles, eye color, and skin tone is the only thing blood elves get out of this okay thanks but that’s a little sad for supposedly focusing on character customization.

1 Like

agreed.
will you buy a ticket for the next one? Carnage is supposed to be in it.

Probably not, because Covid is going to make all the theaters go out of business.

But seriously though, yes I’m hyped for Carnage, is Woody Harrelson still in for the role?

i believe so.
however, production has been halted because of that kung flu.

I can see you are a glass-half-empty sorta gnome.

Let me say that, to me, in the grand scheme of things Warcraft, a few sets of heritage gear is not very high on my list of importance. May be to you, but not to me. Things like class improvement, involving and entertaining gaming content, professions being useful, that sort of thing means more to me. A few pieces of armor for mog that I barely ever look at…me’h, not so much.

Says the person currently transmogged to their Heritage armor set.

We definitely agree here. The only truly unique ones are Vulpera, Kul Tirans, and Zandalari. The rest should be customization options.

I don’t like sounding hostile, I’m usually pretty relaxed when on the forums. But I’ve just gotten really frustrated with void elf anything. And it’s my fault for getting into the discussion, but I love to chat on the forums so I can’t help myself. Elves in general have just been a sour point for me, so I hope I don’t seem too mean when I complain about them.

2 Likes

I maintain that the fantastic voice acting is enough to warrant them being their own race. Dark Iron and Mechagnome specifically.

…on a toon I hardly ever play and haven’t changed the gear appearance since i got them and equipped 'em to have a look. It’s all relative. Now, the goblin set, I did like the little rockets on the shoulders but the goblin heritage set does not suit any of my cloth wearing goblin toons at all. So, as I say, hardly ever used.

Ya, my main is literally a Blood Elf, and I’m like “enough! leave some dev time for my alts!”

This could be changed if voices became a customization? Haha.

Voice should be a character customization option. Other mmos have 5 to 10 voices to choose from per race.

I mean the Mechagnome have a cool robot voice, and Dark Iron just sound like Dark Iron, and the jokes are race specific, etc.

But I’m super biased, Dark Iron are my favorite race, and BRD is my favorite dungeon.

what? i got half of what belfs and nelfs have already. i dont get whats to be jealous over. can you be a druid, shaman or paladin? i cant. one of the few races in the game that cant access most of the iconic classes.

Yeah no, no thanks. We need less elves.

Doesn’t make much sense given that the Dark-Rangers are overwhelmingly loyal to Sylvie and that the San’layn got kicked out.

So you create a velf paladin and just die upon logging in, and when you go into the shadowlands your character gets automatically deleted.

No. We need less elves.

No, they can rot on their dead worlds after committing omnicide on a universal ^5 scale.

That hurts me just looking at it. Fur is there for a reason.

Why? They have no reason for this, they have more o a president for shamans and paladins.

You need a lot of help, thank you.

Some more light customizations, I agree

Yeah no. Would require a whole new anim set.

Not going to happen as explained through the entirety of Mechagon

No.

No.

Not really a point.

No, we don’t need those because its a whole new animation set.

Heritage armor is kind of sad too. One set for an entire race? There should be at least four sets per race, one for each of the armor types if not one for each race/class combo.

It’s really hard for me to understand why Blizzard doesn’t see this as a priority or how it would take so much dev time / money to design armor / hairstyles.

Wow, Hyper just put a bunch of time and effort into a great list that should be it’s own post, and you put just as much into tearing it down.

Because Hyper rarely makes a lick of sense?

I’m not a forum regular, and they make sense in this thread.