So @ Blizzard- Be honest and transparent with your customers - Is Xmog next?

Not really for the censorship, but honestly there are a quite a few pieces of armor that look really cool on males, but are then skimpified on women characters, and it’s honestly frustrating. It’ll be a full shirt on a guy, and then suddenly a tube top on a female.

I would love for their to ATLEAST be an option for the females to use the male versions.

Blizzard doesn’t even communicate actually important things like gameplay or design, why would they talk about minor stuff that has no impact on gameplay?

I doubt it. It’s not woke to associate/blame clothing on behavior. People are allowed to be scantily clad and it doesn’t mean they’re inviting you to grope them. The woke philosophy is people should be able to walk around naked and not be ‘asking for it.’

Or you could have bothered to read the blue post about it.

1 Like

Which post? I didn’t see a blue in this thread. I’d like to read it if you direct me.

1 Like

They haven’t decided yet, it all depends on if they get sued more.

1 Like

Thanks. /10 char

1 Like

I assumed there was more to this story, like the woman in the painting was a staff member or something and she had a co-worker stalker that put her in the painting.

Yeah, exactly. They said they don’t intend to change transmogs but you never know.

We can only hope for one of those tall fruit hats. I would never mog anything else.

The problem isn’t having some revealing armor available for chicks… the problem is that pants on a dude look like underwear on a chick

Just make all revealing armor look equally revealing on everyone (aside from chests, of course lol)

Cmon blizz give us more revealing armor

The fact that they added an incubus instead of wrapping the succubus in a burka would suggest they’re not inclined to do it at this time.

1 Like

We also want players to be able to express themselves through their characters, so we don’t intend to change existing player looks or cosmetics. Instead, we want to ensure that we’re offering a wide range of options for players to represent themselves.

So right now the decision is no changes. In the future could they change their mind? Sure. But I honestly doubt any lawsuit would be affected by what happens to ingame changes so the change they are making is based on what their value, whatever that maybe.

jfc lol

1 Like

What you call a “woke philosophy”, I call common sense.

Well, it all depends if and when [insert legal team] submits another lawsuit

Off topic but I love your character name. Malazan references are always good to see.

1 Like

I am currently praying someone turns Malazan Book of the fallen into a TV series like has been done with WoT!