So are the horde going to be doing anything next expac or no?

Sounds like you are merely dismissing part of the story you dont like.

4 Likes

It’s why I signed up for Horde :smiling_imp:

Thats one way to look at it.
Its not a particularly smart way.
But it is a way i suppose :slight_smile:

Yeah we never saw Tyrande at all in Dragonflight.

5 Likes

“Im gonna pretend like the Sylvanas story in SL didnt happen because I didnt like it”

How is that now what you are saying?

It was already explained she didnt count because like. She wasnt really around and when she was, she was grumpy.

2 Likes

It never “counts” when it’s an Alliance character. They just expect that as part of the game’s natural state.

But have the Alliance players turn in 1 quest to Vol’jin during MoP and all hell breaks loose.

8 Likes

Lol, as if, she was literally front and center in multiple character art things and then in the one it was so Alliance centric that they had to photoshop in Thrall.

4 Likes

Now we are on the same page!

Bingo

6 Likes

Im willing to forgive a bad story and recover what can be recovered from it.

The funniest thing is that Tyrande’s always grumpy.

She’s the reason the Nightborne signed up with the Horde in the first place; all Tyrande did during Legion is insult them.

If we could look at Tyrande’s character sheet, I’m pretty sure she has a negative Diplomacy rating.

4 Likes

Hes talking dragonflight.
That was about shadowlands. Different stories completely.

Let’s not forget Tyrande is also a Dragon Aspect, now, according to 10.2.

Or equivalent.

She’s also (with Merithra) one of the 2 NPC’s who activates the bridge to Smolderon, in the Amirdrassil raid.

Because, you know, dragon aspect.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s the issue yeah, making alliance centric characters and themes the default neutral story is what’s being discussed as being an issue for horde players who would appreciate horde themes and characters also being utilized if more neutral story is being told, and somehow people misconstrue that as “this story isn’t about factions rn” that’s not what’s being discussed the story even if neutral atp if being told through an alliance lens is still an alliance centric / coded story for horde players.

5 Likes

Alliance characters have been the central focus of the game since vanilla.

That anybody, anywhere, actually believed, for a moment, that there was “horde bias” is absurd.

But the Alliance Lobbying Division keeps blaring it on their loudspeakers, regardless.

5 Likes

Im going to put this thread on mute now.
You guys are actively making me want the horde to not get anything, because you cant appreciate anything you get.
You go 2 expansions without it being all about you and now the sky is falling.
Enjoy i guess.

Welcome to where Horde players have been for 20 years, now.

5 Likes

It should have really been retconned when they realized how much they messed things up.

Yeah, its things like saying that youve been neglected for 20 years that makes it hard to take anything said seriously.

But for the record, heres my stance on horde bias as well.
Just now its alliance bias apparently

(For real out this time :stuck_out_tongue: )

If people are complaining that Horde players are giving feedback on a lack of Horde representation in the story, a supposed neutral story at that, then that says more about them taking issue w the other faction being included in said neutral story, ie: you don’t want a shared story if you’re issue is with horde players voicing critique on how it doesn’t feel like a shared story.

8 Likes

What’s the point of the Chronicles if they’re all written by an unreliable and biased narrator and Blizzard can pick and choose what’s actually canon whenever they feel like it later down the line?

2 Likes