So are the horde going to be doing anything next expac or no?

Sylvanas lasted 2 whole patches as an antagonist and then went straight back to being on the good side.
Since then she has made it pretty clear that the horde is important to her.

Still is not a part of the Horde.

And you already said if someone isnt around for a while, and only returns at the end they dont count.

Like I said.

Double standards.

2 Likes

Shes still horde

Sylvanas counts because she returned as an active player in the story. Being there for both quests and raid content as someone on your side.
Tyrande did not do that.

No, you just dont like the horde story so you discount it, while playing up the alliance stuff to be bigger than it is.

But you were right earlier in calling an end to the conversation because we just wont see eye to eye.
I shouldn’t have re-engaged, so sorry for that.

My friend. You are sitting here dismissing every aspect of the Alliance story. While saying I am doing that.

5 Likes

No she farted away after killing Saurfang. We’ll see what she is when she comes back but she hasn’t been Horde since late BFA. She said we were nothing!

7 Likes

Obviously 100% Horde still

4 Likes

In her defence she thought she was doing something cosmically huge. Comparatively she was right.
And she said shes sorry like 3 times. Twice more and shes in the clear :stuck_out_tongue:

mate shadowlands only had three major patches. If 2 out of the 3 major story patches had her as an antagonist and 1 had her be a hero, than overall she was an antagonist. even then she almost immediately hopped into the maw after the big bad was defeated. she is no longer an active horde character, even after she got the “good part” of her soul back she went back to being a pre blood elf high elf who hated almost everything she did post res. she is at most a neutral character at this point in the WoW story.

3 Likes

Idk we can just kinda like delete factions yknow?
There is more war than factions in this game.

Like being subjugated by a lousy character after saying for years she wouldn’t let that happen again. It’s so crazy how bad that story is. They had the one character adamant about freedom and choice not only be subjugated again herself, but do that to others after setting them free from the Scourge. And a group of writers decided this was a good idea.

I still cannot believe it.

5 Likes

after bfa she doesnt count.

im pretty sure the horde will have questions for her if she did.

2 Likes

It would be nice if Baine acted like a Ameglian Major Cow and allowed himself to be eaten at a major BBQ festival.

2 Likes

I just wish the jailer was less comically evil.
At least that way it would be understandable why she would betray what she stood for to help him.

But really sylvanas? Youre going to believe that Satan, who just casually tortures people for fun and destroys souls, is telling the truth about wanting to make the universe a better and fair place.

really?

Honestly, this video summarizes what went wrong with Sylvanas. And points out some potentially troubling details.

3 Likes

He would have served the Horde far better as a town wide BBQ than he did sitting there for the entirely of SL, that’s for sure. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Swiping the wallets of the various elves walking around while they’re busy not paying attention
you know that ‘evil’ stuff. I mean Alleria already supposedly hates us so why not swipe extra from her and embarrass her in front of everyone lol

2 Likes

Like letting him be at least remotely believable, impressionable, anything.

She just dropped her convictions for the dumbest villain.

It really does. She was done so dirty. The whole Horde was done so dirty.

5 Likes

I know a lot of people hate her now, but sylvanas is still one of my favourite characters so im routing for her return as a mainstay.
Im ready to just pretend that little mishap called shadowlands didnt happen.

1 Like

We have 2 more months and we will get Chronicles. Lets see how they justify the siege, n’est-ce pas ?

The Horde will be providing the Alliance with comic relief and background commentary.

As is tradition.