So apparently im just bad

Not yet, I read that I should be around i620 so I haven’t even tried.

My Brann just got to level 40 today also

I’m getting wrecked. I’m not sweating it. Plenty of time to get there.

That’s what I’d have recommended before the nerf. After I’d say 605~ is enough, heck I’ve seen it done at 585.

My spriest was only ilevel 595. Very do-able, just need to practice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“?” Mode or “??” Mode Cherri?

I had a hard time in T7’s at 585 :slight_smile:

I can do all the T8’s I’ve tried and I’ve got a T9 done now so maybe I’ll try this weekend.

I got a couple augment runes form the tailoring craft orders :slight_smile:

Oh, ? mode. What most people are on rn.

Yeah, zekvir “??” is just extremely well suited to shadow (Comfortably the easiest spec in the game to do it on). Regular delves not so much :stuck_out_tongue:

Biggest tip for getting the 9s and 10s done is do fungal folly and dominate mind one of the casters that shoot bolts. They help you kill most things.

yep

Dominate mind is practically part of my DPS rotation now.

1 Like

I went in after reading comments he was soloable :slight_smile: well i at least got a achive from his one hit lol, he has never turned up in any delves i have done so i went to his delve thing and omg, nightmare lol

(post deleted by author)

in T8 and up any tier he has a chance to show up and drop a body part.

most times you get a map from it and or the bloodrelic.

I had him show up in a regular T8 tonight.
The under water one in the spider capital tek rathen I think its called.

I had just pulled a big group and was doing good when he showed up and 1-shot me before I could move lol

I got a T8 map so It was worth it.

edit: fixed it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This can happen in any tier, doesn’t even need to be bountiful.

2 Likes

I’m an item level 606 Guardian Druid with a level 40 Brann so it’s easy for me; some setups make it easier, others harder.

1 Like

I think your only issue once you get the dodging down would be your haste, doable just not very comfortable. What level is your brann?

1 Like

I have only got up to 8 in delves am always solo but his level never seems to go up even with the reward of brans level things mine just stays 15, i am thinking i gotta go above 8 but i wait till my gear over 600 its like 589 right now

Brann only gains experience in bountiful Delves once he hits level 15.

That said, it looks like your shoulders, cloak and a trinket might have come from bountiful tier 8s.

If so, that should definitely have been enough to gain him a level.

1 Like

Also keep in mind that Blessing of Freedom removes the slow AND the DoT if he gets that cast off.

I wish, i will keep doing 8s till i am geared and just hope he finally gets another level, if it goes on to long i will put in a ticket :smiley: and pray for a reply

What lvl should brann be at when you first try?