So... About Sylvanas

but she isnt real, the ranger general just erased her

what happy ending if blizzard has any sense this wont happened, shes already disgusted with herself and if she lives i dont think she looked happy commiting genocide

2 Likes

I think Zovaal erased her, the Ranger General is just the part that’s left after ten or so years of being smothered.

1 Like

From what I have been told, they decided to realse this early to give context for some questing with Sylvanas we are going to be doing on the PTR.

2 Likes

The only way to make me care for this would be Nathanos to return and giving him a Raynor story.

1 Like

Uther said that she needs to comes to terms with herself to wake up so I took it as she herself did it

1 Like

Well she’s gone now one way or another.

1 Like

This is amazing isn’t it. Are you as happy as I am?

This makes up for the last four years of bull having to endure these forums.

Vindication at last!

2 Likes

I’m pretty okay with this in fact I like it.

1 Like

Erevien, I’m not surpirsed you’re a fake Sylvanas fan tbh.

1 Like

Actually Zovaal blasted her away. Meanwhile those that were salivating for decades at the thought of the Banshee Queen’s Head on a platter are here desperately trying to cope.

1 Like

I thought you resented Blizzard for portraying the “loyalist” route as a villain’s path doomed to failure? How do you square ranger-general Sylvanas - someone we knew for twenty minutes in WC3, and your favorite character, apparently - despising the Sylvanas you were so loyal to?

10 Likes

It will be interesting to see how the amalgamated personality of the Banshee Queen and the Ranger General comes out. You could hear hints of it in her Arthas memory IGC.

2 Likes

I just ran around my house fistpumping and screaming. My kid didn’t know what the heck was going on. lol

How can you be a fan of the new version of Sylvanas when Blizzard tells you straight to the face that the old Sylvanas was never real? It should be the whole of Sylvanas that should matter not just the Ranger General.

No actually were pretty happy, Sylvanas that was made from the Jailer (the one everyone was fans of) has been defeated.

1 Like

She was talking about Arthas after all.

3 Likes

what do you mean, i see her as one character, if blizzard punishes sylvanas i dont care which one gets the boot

Well she was their during forging the Crown of will. Also Anduin apperently perfectly fine now.

what? she is in there still. She was one half of Sylvanas. The Ranger General was a version of her from the moment of her death. She had to accept the Banshee Queen Sylvanas despite how horrific Ranger General Sylvanas finds her to merge the two into one soul again.

She straight out called her “A monster wearing my face”. And she isnt wrong. So, that would be rather horrific to wake up to.

8 Likes

that’s a wierd question that assumes I always supported Sylvanas’s choices. If you have not read any of my meta I have written tones of meta on why Sylvanas was being set up as a mirror of Arthas for a specific reason.

Being a Loyalist, for me anyway, was never “Sylvanas never did anything wrong” if you knew me at all you’d know that.