So... About Sylvanas

I’m fairly certain you defended each and every one of her choices in some capacity. This sounds like backtracking.

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’ve spent the last year and a half putting words in my mouth and using me as a proxy to air your terrible opinions and bigotry against all Sylvanas fans… Heck, for a hot minute you actually projected that I Was Sylvanas and that made you justified in attacking me. So really Ben at this point I don’t care what you think you know about me. You were always wrong I remember you and I making a bet that you would get to kill her and you were wrong about that too. How does it feel to be so wrong?

1 Like

You are so lucky that your favorite character is also Danuser’s. Congrats on winning the roulette wheel.

4 Likes

You do realize Sylvanas fans aren’t a marginalized group, right? Cause you act like they are sometimes. Plus, I didn’t ever think you were Sylvanas - but YOU certainly thought you were her.

To be honest, I don’t care if I was right or wrong about whatever at this point. Sylvanas is dead, so I can’t complain.

She is not. Banshee Sylvanas is gone. RG Sylvanas is what remains. And it sucks balls. Forsaken fans on twitter are angry. Rightfully so.

Wow, can’t believe I agree with you about something for once.

ahahahahah, thank you thank you.

I’m glad they brought Patty back too, I got worried for a millisecond.

2 Likes

So, do y’all think the new her would hate the Horde and/or the Forsaken? :grimacing:

9 Likes

I rather have Sylvanas being killed off as villain instead of her being made into someone she shouldn’t be

It’s just bizarre to see you and DiF try and spin this as some great victory for Sylvanas stans, when the character whose return you’re celebrating would’ve filleted you both for walking lockstep with her “monstrous” reflection.

15 Likes

its cope thats what is going on

2 Likes

We dont know what her present personality is like. People are kinda jumping to conclusions. From what little ive seen from after she wakes up its a mix of both versions of her. So basically Sylvanas with her intensity dial turned down from 12/10 to about a 7/10.

4 Likes

Is it ethical to merge two souls? You are basically killing two people to create one.

In a better story, she’d have a more nuanced reaction after learning that the Horde was full of Lordaeronians and Thalassians beneath the surface roughness.

In this story, yeah, she’d hate it.

1 Like

Tuvic NOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

She’d hate the Royal Apothecary Society.

1 Like

I dunno if she super hate the horde, but she’d hate the forsaken

How long have speculated that the Banshee Queen isn’t RG Sylvanas? Probably longer than you could recall. Did you expect us to be all distressed by Sylvanas is getting the happy ending she finally deserve, while the Banshee Queen skips off without a single scratch on her head?

This is exactly how I wanted her story to end, if she had to go. I’ve hit the nail on the head with several of my speculations today. To include Zovaal didn’t just shoot eye color into Sylvanas.

2 Likes

Ranger General Sylvanas would hate what she made the Forsaken into, not the forsaken themselves. She turned them into the worst versions of themselves through her messed up cult of personality.

She turned them into a weapon able to defeat their enemies. That is something to be proud of.