So... About Sylvanas

Where are people getting redemption from. She already said herself she did unforgivable things and will have to face judgement for her crimes.

2 Likes

I am just saying if they did

The forum I created is called “Bitter Sweet Clean Death”

Because it’s kinda blue? That’s what you’re going off of, her model looks kinda blue so she’s gonna be an Alliance character? You can’t be this willingly thick. They’re not gonna make Sylvanas an Alliance character. The people in the Alliance HATE her, rightfully so.

But if you’d like to keep wallowing in misery by thinking that’s what’s happening, be my guest. You deserve it.

She’s undead and since she’s not a Death Knight she’s not joining the Alliance.

The old Ranger-General was Alliance. She can join the Horde.

1 Like

I almost thought it was a fan made cinematic until I saw it was uploaded to the WoW’s official youtube channel.

2 Likes

honestly to everyone who kept gaslighting me over the last year telling me that my headcanon of Ranger General Sylvanas was all in my head (looking at you Grandblade,Ainhin and Smallz) I was RIGHT. Go suck on an egg.

Welcome to World of Warcraft Ranger General Sylvanas Windrunner!!!

YASSSS QUEEN.

2 Likes

This should be her new model.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/allstars_gamepedia/images/0/0e/Sylvanas_Ranger-General_Sin%27dorei.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150324181740

2 Likes

That’s not what gaslighting means. Your fav is dead.

1 Like

My favortie was always her. Nothing more and nothing less.

You seem to not get it, Sylvanas fans always knew this character, we finally get to see her for real. Everyone gets to see who she really is not just her Loyalists.

3 Likes

Someone’s in denial. pats head

Your fav is a character who showed up for three minutes tops in Warcraft 3 and hasn’t been around until now.

Also gaslighting would imply that I knew what would occur and went out of my way to make you think you were crazy for thinking it. I didn’t know, and I didn’t do that. Please show me you have something resembling a brain.

9 Likes

lol sylvanas fan cope in here

Also, Sylvanas soul was screwed to the max confirmed. Remember posters trying to compare her to random undead characters? If X can go and do a small amount atrocities why can’t Sylvanas.

Confirm that Sylvanas had it worst than Uther as well.

Bye Felicia. lol

Your fav is a trinket. You have no room to judge.

Buddy, I care nothing for Saurfang. His BFA characterization was a mess, and it made only slightly more sense than Shadowlands - which isn’t even a bar to clear. This was not a gotcha.

1 Like

That really is the best look for her.

More like her haters are coping. Banshee Queen walks off like a boss without a single scratch on her pretty little head, while the RG part of her is set to get the happy ending that she finally deserves.

Edit:

Next round on me guys :beers: :beers:

2 Likes

When do we get the Tyrande Cinematic?

1 Like