So... About Sylvanas

Gretchen, stop trying to make “inexplicable mass res of Teldrassil’s victims” happen. It’s not going to happen.

1 Like

its like putting a band-aid on someone who has third degree burns over their entire body.
No.
it is not a worthy cause.

1 Like

This age rather well don’t ya think?

8 Likes

I think the first half of 9.2 will be her in the red suit then in the second half she will be wearing the armor from her new model.

Right at that point why dont we just rez everyone, like varian arthas and the rest

Why wouldn’t it be? Do you want the rest of the genocide victims to stay in the Maw forever?

I care about living NEs on Azeroth. What happens in shadowlands doesn’t matter to me.

2 Likes

So Sylvanas Windrunner is dead. You were gunning for the death of your fav.

3 Likes

Better to have Sylvanas being killed instead of the writers trying to make her join the alliance.

1 Like

If she helps with the secession from the Alliance and Horde of all elves so that they (blue/red,) had their core mission statements back OTHER than conquest that’d be swell.

Elves are secretive by nature; every sub-classification. Let them all go and get back to Honor vs. Honor Blue vs. Red.

Let Green, (Sentinels/Guardians/Whatever) led by a council of the round table. Seems to be the new fad of Red and Blue. Why break what isn’t broken?

Also, adding more races that cam be DH would have to happen, as well.

I’m thinking orks and alternatively humans. Feel free to point out the pitfalls of my reasoning.

Nothing about Nathanos, yet.

Whomp whomp.

Well, so much for Old School Sylvanas.

I’m not sure I’m sold on the split soul as a conceit, to put it mildly, but I guess “The character we knew was the evil twin ALLLLLL ALONG” is one way to keep her usable.

3 Likes

So where’s the Arthas redemption, Danuser?

2 Likes

This is also the Sylvanas I want!

5 Likes

I am a patient woman and I’m even willing to see where “Sylvanas is a whole new character now actually” goes…

But I swear if we get the kid version of Arthas with the pathos music for his redemption, I’m going to bite my monitor.

I wonder if she will sacrifice her complete soul and fracture it again to save Anduin or we will save Anduin with the power of friendship.

Buddy, as much as I hate this story, they’re not making Sylvanas join the Alliance. I have no clue what the direction of the plot is now, and I know you have an ape brain that says anything not Horde is Alliance, but Sylvanas isn’t going to join the Alliance. They hate her, rightfully so.

3 Likes

why sylvanas commited worse crimes than him if sylvanas gets redeemed so should arthas

4 Likes

They will do exactly that. Look at her new model. Everything about it screams alliance character.

That’s…

A good point, actually.

I know WoW has this thing where we keep getting told nothing you do is bad if there’s mitigating circumstances and anyone who yells at you over it is WRONG and BAD. But damnit, even though there are mitigating circumstances with Arthas, I like him bad.

1 Like