So 9.1 is gonna be terrible

That’s not too bad at all. I think Renown jumps at about 3 per week previously, correct? That’s about 6 weeks or so if I had to guess before we can fly again.

You could be right, i dont know.

The maw doesn’t have a death timer. I mean if you consider how fast you die going into certain parts to do weekly’s then yea you have a point. :rofl:

Yea if they keep it the same as first part of campaign, but knowing them they will only give 2 a week as we still not heard anything on that yet, just to time gate/drag out getting flying, I wouldn’t doubt it.

Except the cycle of life ones, :face_vomiting: nope I passed them at every chance.

Sure, but that’s assuming they just give up on SL and go into a new expansion, which can happen of course. The point is that we’re not going to see anything other than what was previously planned and developed for SL. They can certainly pull the plug on it, but there’s nothing to replace this “content” with.

In all likelihood none, given how they are presently dealing with the concerns of such players.

They had management issues that were at least partly the cause of cancelation of wod content, issues that resulted in a major internal restructuring. These cancelations of suggested content happened during early development and were already inevitable when wod was released.

No. People have experienced lots of different sorts of games now, and are less willing to put up with blatantly manipulative horse doodoo.

1 Like

I don’t know. Time marches on. I just don’t think the MMO model is that appealing to up and comers.

you are playing an mmo, what did u expect

OR you stop putting words in my mouth? He CLEARLY doesn’t enjoy WoW, and the reasons cited are the majority of the content that has been in the game for YEARS. If he said “hey this content could be good with these tweaks” or blizzard tried a comepletely new type of content (which is torghast) and he did not like it then it would be fine. A LOT of people seem to want a completely different game.

A .1 patch that took as much time as a .1 and .2 patch of the last 2/3 expansions. No. It’s not at all hefty. If anything, it’s lacking.

1 Like

Ive got some bad news for you buddy, TBC had Dailies ,Dungeons and Raids(same as today) the BIG difference is the community focus nothing else.

Usually .1 patches don’t have a new zone either, and you have to stop thinking they took more time to put in more content. Its very clear they have had a BIG production issue whether its covid or something else. Final Fantasy had like 3 dead months normally they would have their expansion in summer and its releasing in fall. I get the drought is maybe disappointing, but maybe just take a break and do something else.

1 Like

They strait you deleted balance druids so they’ll eek out a month at least while everyone rerolls.

.1 patches almsot always include a new raid, and .2 patches do as well, and .2 patches include a new raid and sometimes a new dungeon.

Just Legion and BFA, 9.1 is lacking an entire raid compared to them in the same amount of time. With no bonus. Hell, BFA introduced 2 new zones, not one, in the same amount of time.

This post was made by Old Man Jenkins

“I hate em old grumpy kids, making loud buzz!”

9.1 is looking neat, hop off the boat if you don’t like, no one cares at the end.

Here you farming people attention, you’re grinding man! go back to count your belly button hairs or something, let us test the patch proceeds to test PTR

And we likely will have a .2 raid and .3 raid too. I’m not talking about the time, the patch itself seems solid content wise.

Putting that aside… not everyone has adjusted well to working from home. Delays have hit pretty much every game. I gave the example of final fantasy because they are an mmo as well but that doesn’t mean the wow team can adjust equally.

This is just a suspicion of mine, but i think the wow team is also underfunded and understaffed.

Yeah but… it’s 9.1, so you’ll have 9.2 and 9.3, while you’re comparing 2 patches put together bc “time spent”. See it this way, things are delayed, but also, enhanced. We’re getting in 9.1 what you get for a 9.2+9.1 patch, minus the obligatory extra raid.

Remember 8.1 came out with BoD alone, we got CoS later, 3 months later got into the PTR. Nothing is to say we couldn’t get that as well for 9.1.5, following Legion and BFA examples. Unless of course, you want to look negatively on SL for the sake of it and don’t give it merit & say that won’t happen bc “no and no”… It wouldn’t be anything new

1 Like

I dont care what content Blizzard brings up. I just want my shaman to have more survivability and be able to do more damage.

Low-level character… check
Posting misinformation… check
Attempting to rile people up… check

Troll post confirmed.

1 Like