So 9.1 is gonna be terrible

Where have I suggested this?

Well you’re complaining about WoWs content cadence… that has been there since possibly 2008… and you are saying FF is better… What exactly do you want? Just remove the maw entirely and give us the rest of what’s in the patch?

That’s exactly like FF they barely have any world content(keep in mind I’m not bashing FF some people don’t like world content that’s fine)

I’m sure there are some people who only dislike it for the reasons you have given. But those aren’t the most common complaints.

And in fact, people who strongly dislike some particular content aren’t really obligated to analyze their feelings to the point where they can justify why they aren’t having fun.

The game is sold on its emotional appeal. That’s why people buy it.

I actually don’t mind the flying after 40 renown. Assuming that it’s unlocked account wide once you do it on your main.

Rainbows and sparkles!

:cookie:

4 Likes

Yeah I did the maw for about 2-3 weeks then got so sick of running around that I didn’t go back. Eventually I realized the Creeper was out so I spammed TC, and now I’m actually back to doing the maw. I thought I just hated the area. Turns out I just hated running everywhere with a trail of a-holes dazing and then killing me. Repeated corpse runs are no fun lol

Lol you seem intimidated? I guess? Post count means nothing.

Psssst, guess what’s gonna be in 9.1?

It’s definitely not a new raid, new dungeon, and new pvp season.

Well Ardenweald is still there so presumably we’ll get a bit o’ that too!

3 Likes

Sure, and if you feel like the content isn’t good that’s fine. But most people complain because they want it changed, if you don’t say at the very least what you don’t like then what’s the point of the complaint?

Also people can dislike a piece of content, but not necessarily want it changed. For some people to love something, others have to hate it. If its not for you then that’s life.

Agreed.

They made all these decisions about content and pacing probably in 2019 based on what they were hearing in BFA (2018-2019). They committed the dev time to building all of the systems and content.

There is literally no option for that team to make major changes to what they had planned (other than cutting content completely)

Where they are at now and given the pace they can develop (slower than usual) they are limited to small changes just like what we see in 9.1. Whatever the change it has to fit into some well-defined boxes.

Anything new and different has to wait until 10.x however based on what we have heard about development cycles, part of the team is building 10.x right now.

I wouldn’t mind the maw if people were in it to group with. The eye sort of kicks you out before you can farm rares. And the fact most people can’t get the mounts or aren’t bothering to is bad because no one wants to be their in the first place. I can imagine hating mechagon or timeless isle if they had a mechanic to kick you out of it. It conditions people to stay away.

2 Likes

9.1 looks great to me sorry you aren’t happy

Don’t these statements contradict each other? Isn’t the raiding and the PvP in FFXIV supposed to be comically worse than WoW? Isn’t the draw of the story supposed to be the reason people play FFXIV, and you’re complaining because Blizz is putting off some elements of the game because of story?

Truly you are full of multitudes.

And that’s fine. But bear in mind that there are many ways to play and enjoy WoW. For some, it’s raiding. For others, it’s alt-building. Some people are strictly mount collectors, and only raid to get good enough to get good mounts. For others it’s pet battles.

You are not the gatekeeper over how people play the game.

6 Likes

Pssst guess what’s not going to be in 9.1?

Great balancing so raiding, the new dungeon and pvp season doesn’t suck. LOL

2 Likes

People like you who seem to represent the majority of the WoW community lately, are a bigger reason why people are leaving the game.

10 Likes

People like the OP? Nothing of value was lost.

2 Likes

enjoy your weeb game!

1 Like

It actually doesn’t look that bad to me. Granted there are some questionable stuff in it but overall it’s looking ok.

That’s the problem. The whole team needs to be working on 10.x so we can move on from this disaster as an expansion.

Nope people like you. You simply have no value to even lose.

2 Likes

This is incorrect.

1 Like

very nice point