Small group looking for a new home to raid come TWW

Group of friends looking for a raiding guild for TWW, AOTC mythic + and possibly Mythic raiding.
All have Mythic raiding experience. Tank has raid lead experience in all content. Raid times and days are flexible expect, Fridays and weekends.

Classes are:
1 - Pally Tank
2 - Feral Druid
3 - Hunter
4 - Fury War

Hi, Evolution,

Is your Paladin only Protection? Are they willing to play Ret or Holy?

Best,
Luxa

Hey Luxu,

I will ask and find out for you if he's willing to play either of those!

Look no further. We’ve got the goods.

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

We are still looking

Hi, Evolution!

Luxgarde is recruiting for Heroic! As I mentioned, we do have two tanks already, but we definitely have room for a tank alternate / swap. Not sure if that could work for your Pally. Here is a link to our forum post: <Luxgarde> | Heroic Raiding | Camaraderie | Pizza? | Ice Cream?

Please let me know if we sound like a good fit! I can be reached here on the forums or on Discord @original_luxa.

Best,
Luxa

Hi Evolutîon and friends!

Your group sounds like a great fit for our guild, Empathy! We’re a friendly, worry-free, 18+ casual guild focused on building a supportive community. We’re currently recruiting for TWW, aiming for AOTC, and enjoy pushing keys. While we’re mainly focused on AOTC, we’re open to exploring Mythic raiding as well.

Our raid times are Saturdays and Sundays from 7-9pm ST. If this works for you, we’d love to have you join us and bring your experience and enthusiasm to our team.

Feel free to add me on Discord (nickkie) or Battle.net (Nickkie#4486) if you want to chat more or have any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Evolution, we have an opening for a tank, and can absorb all the rest as well. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us as we move into The War Within.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Full Time tank spot open
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals
Full Time spot open
Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:

Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic AoTC raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. AoTC is our goal with every expansion.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Hey there! We are a “life first” guild that may meet what you’re looking for, for your group.

Couple things:

• we don’t have room for a raid tank, so playing ret would be needed there
  • we don’t raid mythic (that seemed as maybe not something you were going for)

Check out our post and reach out if you’d like to talk more.

Hey Evolution!
Let’s talk about building a team from the players you have with others from our guild. We need a weekend AOTC raid team for those that can’t make our Tues Wed nights.
Stormy#1445 Bnet
stormy1445 Discord

Hi Evolutîon,
I’d love to chat with you about my guild if you and your friends are still looking.
Please add me on Discord AlphaMagik or on bnet OnlyRizzen#1147.

Cheers,

Greetings, I do have a tank spot open. My biggest concern though is fit. I will drop my spam below and please reach out if you are interested or have any questions.

Guild: OMG Becky- Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
DF- AOTC every Tier
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 11pm-1am EST

We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple solid DPS to come die with us in The War Within who don’t hug mobs that cleave or stand in fire for the DPS buff.

If there is interest we will farm the first couple bosses on Mythic difficulty to pass the time between tiers but please understand that AOTC and fun times is the goal. Not Mythic content.

We do run a plethora of keys when we are not raiding. So if you are interested in KSM/KSH, that is something that is achievable here when it becomes available in TWW.

Openings:
DPS- Any- could really use some melee! Need a token Rogue and DH

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625