Slime Cat forcing players into pug raids

That’s a big problem with Blizzard, everything is datamined by pages like wowhead, there’s missinformation for months but they don’t clarify anything to the playerbase.

If you read them they say “defeat the following bosses on any difficulty while “RAID” is a fated raid.”
LFR is part of the fated raid system in S4.
So they are literally pulling a last minute switch on who can get the reward.

Definitely a huge issue.
But the in game achievements also say “any difficulty while fated” so they must be actually changing in with the patch on Tuesday.
Unless the blue poster is woefully mistaken, they are intentionally taking it away from LFR at the last moment.

5 Likes

Sure, the whole community is going to band together to help people get a cool thing for free, that will totally happen!

This is the actual answer. $20 cash in hand for $15 worth of digital goods.

1 Like

I was one of the people who devoted their time almost everyday for 2 months to get people the Jaina mount in BfA, so you are welcome.

I’m sure that the couple dozen people that you helped are enormously grateful. It’s cool that some people actually do this. But the fact remains that the slots that people give away out of the kindness of their hearts are going to be extremely, extremely limited versus gold boosting.

3 Likes

I might start some group again if people are truly struggling like back then. If you are NA you are welcome to join.

1 Like

That sounds good, I still think there’s going to be more groups doing runs for gold that “friendship” as mentioned by Community manager.

1 Like

LFR is pug content

1 Like

That depends on your concept, for me LFR is queue content, since system provides everything for you, while PUG content is mostly related to premade content of players that doesn’t know each other.

You seem to not be taking into account communities exist, outside the guild this is the other option to avoid the pug world.

The only difference is a human is picking the Raid team in Normal PuG’s and above and the game is picking the Raid team in LFR. Both are PuG’s where no one knows each other for the most part.

I’ve found pugging Normal to be much faster than doing LFR btw.

Those token sale though.

1 Like

Toekn sales…bosting channel… sure friendship runs

2 Likes

I mean Blizzard officialy support boosting throught boosting channel next expansion. So it’s part of the game at this point but I don’t see much riot about that.

CC also consider players that don’t like pug content and their guilds/cores left the game until DF…the S4 experiment isn’t for everyone. A lot of players don’t mind gear with a new expansion really close.

BOOSTING.

There’s your answer for WHY they did it. Blizzard makes money off it.

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t use a thread from that clown as a way to support your argument. Not only did they get the numbers wrong, they completely left out the part where the vast, vast, VAST majority of the games growth came during a time period where raiding was THE form of progression, with all that growth during a time when LFG didn’t even exist, let alone any sort of queue system.

Also, conveniently left out how the majority of the people leaving was after Blizzard put in systems to help the “casual” playerbase, you know, like LFR.

Edit: It was actually all of the games growth lol.

my biggest issue right now is the communication with the playerbase, it’s really bad to have this kind of news really close to the patch when a lot of players took the decision of taking a break until DF launch.

If they took a break, does it matter? If they are complaining about a mount, they clearly never took a break lol.

No, I mean that my core took a break but i care about this cosmetic, so now instead of doing with my friends this progress, I must do it as pug player and deal with the toxic community on LFG. My plan was doing it via LFR, bc just like my friends, i don’t care about the gear progress that’ll be irrelevant once DF launch. M+ is a better source for gear