Slime Cat forcing players into pug raids

I got the idea that Kaivax mentioned about doing Friendship runs.

But not all the guilds comeback for S4, my guild members are on break until DF, forcing players into looking for pug raids / boosting, it’s not a good option.

There’s going to be a huge demand for this kind of “friendship” runs that not all guilds will do and a lot of cores will take this as an opportunity to gain gold for DF launch.

A lot of players doesn’t like to do pug content, raid was designed for social interaction, therefore I’d consider my group of friends first, however since this is recycle content a lot of players won’t participate during S4, LFR was the best option to avoid actual toxic players in pug groups.

Blizzard didn’t take on consideration that a lot of players won’t have their corresponding cores during S4, looking for a new core that matches your personal schedule…etc is just annoying.

14 Likes

This move is to sell WoW Tokens.

35 Likes

C’mon, there are 30 other threads about this same topic…couldn’t you find one of them to add to the discussion?

5 Likes

So far, I don’t see any other OP talking about their guilds being on break until S4 and those implications.

4 Likes

Imgur

6 Likes

Maybe I’ll see if I can get into some normal raids. I took a huge break for school stuff and missed the last 2 raid tiers. Might be a good time to jump back in.

Makes me wish more people voted for the Slime Cat back then instead of that stupid tree.

15 Likes

I don’t get why people voted for the stupid tree. It doesn’t fly and you use it for maybe 10 minutes then you’re done with it.

6 Likes

Add it to LFR. Let people enjoy their break if they want one before DF. A lot of people I know don’t want to come back for Season 4 and frankly, I just want the mount and not interested in reprogression or relearning the raids.

21 Likes

Is the slime cat different in that regard…?

4 Likes

And yet when you hit the LFR queue, you’re being pooled with a bunch of pugs chosen at random

3 Likes

I hope so. It’s probably not gonna fly either and use it for a bit but least I’ll use it for 20 minutes instead of 10 XD haha

Good.
I hope people keep making these topics until Blizz makes the mount obtainable through LFR.

12 Likes

Which is no different than non-raider having to try and pug a normal run…

Yep Blizz knows there is a boosting community.

Blizz provides the currency.

The cycle continues.

5 Likes

Same here, I like to raid but with my guild and all that gear will be replaced by Dungeon blues like 2 days into DF, the challenge of S4 is for a specific playerbase.

I was looking for doing it via LFR, I don’t want to do pug content, I didn’t mention this on the OP, but a lot of people here doesn’t know how hard is to pug as a LATAM player

2 Likes

This is the real reason Blizzard created an entire separate channel for boosting because they knew the market for it is about to explode this Tuesday.

6 Likes

It’s really sad that they made this decision. Not only is this a shorter season but the raids are on a rotation and there is a huge population that do LFR. I feel like consolidating feedback in one thread has a much bigger impact, but multiple threads can probably have some effect.

Who knows, they can still change the requirement very easily.

3 Likes

And then they would be doing the tree mount instead and be the same exact posts but for the tree. Nothing would be different.

4 Likes

If Blizzard mentioned that Slime Saber mount from S4 was only for normal months ago, maybe I’ll convice my friends to do it but at this point, they’re doing other things, not paying sub until DF launch…etc

2 Likes