Slime Cat Change is PURE Greed

You have to beat all the bosses on the three raids to get the achievement for the mount.

Or didn’t have the option due to so many other reasons…

Raiding isn’t a joke. Lfr is literally the only way some people will ever be able to experience it.

One could very easily make the argument that LFR doesn’t count because it’s not any kind of difficulty as it’s so easy it doesn’t count and clearly Blizzard agrees with this line of thinking.

That said as someone who despises LFR I think it should be obtained through it as well as there’s a lot of people who simply can’t do normal or above for a variety of reasons.

If you have to beat every single one, the prices are going to be insane for carry’s. I don’t see ppl buying tokens for this.

So, I do agree that it should be available in LFR, but also let’s not pretend that normal raiding isn’t a total joke. The ONLY difference between LFR and normal is that you can’t rando queue it.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m definitely not, lol.

I’ve always held the opinion that lfr should be reduced to a story mode. It was initially advertised as a way for the low level players to see the story. It doesn’t need loot rewards to accomplish that.

It is FOMO and a unique cosmetic. There will be lots of sales for it.

Isnt it still avaliable on normal though? Normal may aswell be an afk fest in these raids.

No there should be gear progression for everyone. It shouldn’t be on par with other difficulties (it’s already not) but there should always be multiple paths to gearing and progression.

Didn’t say it wasn’t relatively easy.

Skill or gear isn’t always the issue.

My only issue with the slime cat mount is that it’s tied to more fomo. We need to be removing fomo, not making more.

4 Likes

There’s going to be affixes for the fated raids, so they’ll be a bit tougher.

even if you only have like, 1 hour a day to play, you can still work on this achievement over the course of the 4-5 months the season will be live.

Also you can just find a normal/heroic raiding guild, and blast it.

1 Like

Or just join my friendship slime group, I’ll be tackling it alongside KSM

Ehh, have you done normal recently? It is actually afk easy. Over half your raid could be doing 5k dps and you would still blast through the bosses.

Bobby will thank them for staying subbed longer than they would have to get it too. :money_with_wings: :money_mouth_face:

Seems like a good way to promote their new boost channel. Instead of fixing the boosting issue, they encourage it for pure greed. ANY should have meant ANY, seems like a bait and switch to me.

2 Likes

It was advertised to give players who otherwise would never have the time or support structures to be able to participate in the game since blizzard put so much weight on raiding.

People deserve rewards for their time.

Especially limited time rewards that may go away before any of them will have a chance through no fault of their own.

2 Likes

I think the more pressing issue here is that there are a TON of people that play an MMORPG and outright refuse to interact with other humans.

This game is supposed to be social, and when you actively choose to be anti-social you are going to be playing the worst version of this game.

1 Like