Slime Cat Change is PURE Greed

Yep, it’s always what that sort of push is about.

nah this doesnt inspire me at all period.

if you cant figure it out then theres no hope for you …

who cares?

Why do this when you can increase the amount of items a boss drops to encourage better gearing progress? Imo, this is going to get people to further feel like this game isn’t for them any longer.

1 Like

One thing we will agree on is that LFR should be more amazing, anything that makes LFR more amazing I will be in favor of.

I’ve never seen such a gawd awful dirt ugly mount cause such controversy as I have with slime cat.

All I can think of every time I see this is Phoebe Buffay singing “Smelly cat”.

They clearly don’t consider LFR to be apart of the three raiding difficulties.

I know this sounds like a really bizarre stretch, but I actually believe it 100%.

What I’m saying is when they said “any” difficulty a reasonable player would assume that excluded LFR.

Clearly they needed to change so there wouldn’t be any confusion.

That’s assuming blizzard considers LFR a raid difficulty and not something completely separate from raiding.

Personally I just like having another recolor to go for. Also personally, instead of Fated Raids being more super serious affixes, I would have thrown in silly ones. Silly stuff at the end of an expansion is what I would have liked to have seen. Not more M+ themed ones. We have that during the entire expansion, why not have some goofy ones. Sadly I don’t have any suggestions for such affixes. The affix could be a big head mode for all I care that makes players head expand and you have to channel it away like the old Sha mechanic from that one MoP dungeon that is escaping me right now.

I am in favor of the complete removal of LFR. As a concept it was cool but in practice it really hasn’t done anything more that help the developers make sure everyone can take part in the story which always revolves around dungeons and raids.

This is a bad thing?

2 Likes

any reasonable player would assume ANY DIFFICULTY would actually mean, oh i dunno, ANY DIFFICULTY

but hey im just a silly boi what do i know

Well given how badly I have seen some of the runs go I would say it puts raiding in a bad light. May also push people away. I am sorry this doesn’t work for everyone, but I believe in an MMORPG everyone should expect to play with other people to progress. LFR is already overly rewarding for what it is but at least most of the rewards you can earn in Zereth Mortis are of equal or greater ilvl making raiding really not needed for those not looking to do it.

Difficulty? There is no difficulty in LFR. What causes the problem or the level of difficulty as you call it, is the other players around you not following the simplest of mechanics or simply staying alive.

Blizzard literally has an official, in-game channel for boost sales.

2 Likes

If Blizz got angry and it was clear I don’t know how sorry I am for myself and for the entire wow community

And Blizz has now learned an important lesson from Diablo Immortal making them $1 mil a day, so that kind of monetization will only get worse.

2 Likes

Because they keep crying 2 hours to go Blizz does not back down it will not change at the last minute the way to get the mount

I am in favor of the finder staying because how the casual wow community will advance