Slime Cat Change is PURE Greed

Nah, they have said this multiple times before Mythic or Heroic raiding even existed.

That goes back to BC, and even BC had 10 man raids and 25 man raids. Wrath was the one that introduced normal and heroic in the form of 10 man= normal, 25 man=heroic, Cata brought LFR before it ended, MoP brought flex style before it ended. In WoD “flex”->normal, normal->heroic (with a flex set up) and heroic->mythic.

Howver, I also asked if there was another qualifier, like maybe “a small % participate in organized raiding”?. Again, not saying you are wrong, but
A) either there is that qualifier and people are missing it in the quote or
B) there is not that qualifier and people are interpreting it to fit their arguments

Won’t get it from me. Which is funny, because my wallet is open and my hand is reaching for my credit card. They just botched it by asking me to pay for something I don’t buy - raids!

I want it, but I don’t raid. To me, this change doesn’t change anything.

I’d buy the mount for $35, but I’m not doing LFR and I’m absolutely never doing Normals.

The tree is the better looking mount of the two and more original.

The big question in all that… is Fated a thing in LFR? If not, why did anyone think the cat would be obtainable in LFR?

All of the reasons why someone couldn’t/didn’t join a raiding guild are solved because of a limited-time reward?

1 Like

If you don’t care than why are you telling us to shut up? Looking at your profile it seems like you don’t care at all so unless you have a real opinion, stay out of the argument and let the adults do the talking.

Now you got folks comparing World Event Mounts giveaways to this Fate Raid…this raid is not a World Event its just a damn raid…

Pfhahahahaa

You never will and if you do it was filmed by Elvis

1 Like

Probably been suggested before by why not just let LFR have the Slime Cat and then award other tiers other rewards.

LFR and above: Slime Cat
Normal and above: Slime Cat & Transmog
Heroic and above: Slime Cat, Transmog, and another mount
Mythic: Slime Cat, Transmog, mount, and a title

Everyone wins

And yet it takes longer than normal and heroic to fill a raid group.

Why should LFR give a reward? It takes 0 effort.

1 Like

That is only true to some extent,

By putting a $ value on time (200k/token on my server) the design encourages people to buy tokens.

A large portion of the player base could easily work an extra hour or 2 at the RL job and buy 2-3 tokens a week.

Why sit in queue for M+ or raid for hours or pick virtual herbs to farm gold when you can work a little harder in RL and bypass all the grind.

We are not theirs to herd and control. We are customers. Their job is to create content to entertain us, not to corral us onto inescapable rails.

What they want us to do is irrelevant. They are not paying us.

2 Likes

That’s the real tragedy here. I wasn’t a huge fan of the choices but at lease the slime cat wouldn’t have me embarassed if I used it.

1 Like

Same. I hated the tree and always thought it was a stupid idea. I was sad when it won. I voted for the book which of course turned out to be the mage tower meta achieve reward so you can see for yourself why it was such a shame that it didn’t win.

1 Like

If they just did it to boost token sales. They would have made it drop from harder
raids than just normal. Thus putting it out of reach of a lot more people.
I doubt there are that many that wont do normal.

This isn’t how you do it.

Entertainment is subjective, what you find horridly unacceptable is celebrated and rejoiced by others hence other randoms on GD disagreeing with you.

Yep, you definitely am. Time to vote with your wallet and unsub if your needs are not being met.

Their official stance at the moment is play it our way or don’t play at all :dracthyr_shrug:

According to GD the majority of the players are casual/solo so I don’t understand the decision Blizzard has made.

What I can say though is that normal raid offers a far superior experience when compared to its LFR counterpart.

2 Likes

Nope! That’s a conspiracy. Its to bring more people to do raiding and give them a reason to try it.