Sleeping better now "Noble Heroes" of the Horde?

How many Horde leaders and other important characters need to be killed off while the Alliance keeps getting more and more powerful figureheads?

You have the most powerful Mage, Paladin/Priest/King, Druid and the list keeps going.

Meanwhile every powerful Horde character is dead and/or betrayed the Horde, unless you’re Thrall, then you just forgot how to lead and commune with the elements.
We’ve had two major cities sacked.
We no longer have a Warchief.

Now our races are getting the Hallmark movie of the week rewrite and that’s somehow Horde bias?
Absolutely ridiculous!

1 Like

“oh hey, there’s some orcs peacefully chopping lumber. Let’s just start killin’ em! I love murder!”

“oh no those same orcs are burning down are tree! UNFAIR. UNFAIR.”

You reap what you sow, Night elves.

3 Likes

Are you mad at the player for Blizzard’s writing?

OP is so upset that she made a fire and forget post and left the forums to deal with it.

There’s not even another post in this thread by her, just the OP, lol.

I’ve noticed that ever since teldrassil, there is a serious disdain for the player on the opposite faction. Maybe it starts out fun, but they seriously get into it, like the OP.

3 Likes

You got me there :slight_smile:

We have all the warriors and shaman. Just look at the Warcraft movie. Orcs could throw Horses. Just imagine what a Tauren could do.

We have Baine. Baine and Genn are the only good leaders left.

Tyrande and Malfurion (demigods) couldn’t even stop a sickly ex human with a bow. If you want put them in a win column, lets have a level 1 gnome mage thoroughly spank then entire Horde army since it would be the same.

Thank you very much OP!

Although I sense a very burning sensation of sarcasm in your post, we have played just as much of a role in saving Azeroth from threats beyond as the blue boys.

Everyone should be the hero of their own story.

1 Like

Not me, I am like Nathanos.

I am second fiddle even in my dreams :smiley:

Even then you are the heroic wind beneath the wings of an eagle.

#NeverForgetTaurajo

/moo :cow:

3 Likes

Alliance just can’t help themselves…

Don’t you mean the Horde can’t help themselves? They didn’t exactly remove Garrosh all by themselves nor did they remove Sylvanas either.

Do you really think people care about this bs “story” or “lore” anymore? I play horde because I get to kill Alliance. Simple. What ever bs story blizzard wants to paint I couldn’t care less about it. I want to burn all your trees. Use your bodies as fertilizer to plant more trees. Just to burn them down again. I LOVE KILLING ALLIANCE AAAYYYHEEEE!

None of this is happening.

Blizzard has already come out and said the text in the new intros was just placeholders and at the moment was mostly internal notes between Developers. From what undead stated jokes between Developers too

This is why you take data mining with a grain of salt

1 Like

It’s always a night elf poster.

2 Likes

Female night elves are the new human male paladins.

3 Likes

For a long time I would read posts about how NE’s were the forgotten race ingame, story wise.

They’ve gotten starring roles lately. This is a game of killing, death, destruction of cartoon characters.
No matter which race had gotten the starring roles, same would have happened.

Some complain because they don’t like how it was done. Personally I can’t wait til they fade into the background again as it’s become tiresome.

The story isn’t over. It’s going to move forward into SL’s, Tyrande will probably become a villain or something like that. It may be interesting.

I’d rather take interesting over heroic and pristine any day.

You realize players have absolutely no control over the direction the writing goes right? No one is really horde and no one is really Alliance?

See what you are creating Blizzard? End the faction conflicts…

2 Likes

I disagree. I think that would get boring real fast. If a character doesn’t have those shades of grey, they never become fully fleshed out and stay one dimensional.

A…Horde focused expansion…where neither the Alliance or Horde are in the spotlight…?