Sleeping better now "Noble Heroes" of the Horde?

Tree 7 was on fire all day before we made the decision to pull it.

I hear about how night elves are forgotten or disregarded but I feel they are consistently the stars of the game or the protagonists.

Legion was all about Illidan, Tyrande, and Malfurian when it wasn’t about Velen. The nightbourne were also technically night elves. Ravencroft, Azshara, and Xavius kept popping up.

We get night elf after night elf after night elf story, and I still only hear complaints. Belves are the most popular horde race and don’t get half the lore, attention, or story as night elves.

1 Like

No, I really wouldn’t, I don’t want to be friends with someone who wants to eat me. I’d taste like cotton candy and sunburn.

People behind their Horde Avatars. Horde Avatars.

As much as this is a 2 way street, the Horde side is exponentially larger in the nastiness, belittling, and hatred it throws towards the Alliance players.

For every 1 nasty comment made towards the horde player base, 10 are thrown towards the Alliance, usually with Horde players throwing first.

It would be nice if we could all enjoy the game but with the current writers and developers, that’s going to be a very far gone hope.

1 Like

idk what the writers are doing but I don’t like it

Oh that’s easy. They have been told by the developers to make the horde look like Noble heroes or else.

So Blizz is going to put a considerable amount of manpower put into the horde storyline.

1 Like