Sleeping better now "Noble Heroes" of the Horde?

Because we all know the old people from Blizz prefered the Horde. That’s obvious, don’t you guys know your own victimization arguments. The Alliance can never be great alone, it always need to compare itself to the Horde. Sometime I wonder why people play Alliance if they think the Horde is better.

Says the member of the race that broke the world.

1 Like

Hey Horde, why are you friends with them again? I don’t see why you would be friends.

Would you not want the army of undead people to be on your side?

1 Like

undead protectors of the living? im sorry but id like a large order of bs please.

1 Like

There’s not a lot of outrage because it’s just changes to race descriptions, and not huge ones at that. And also because there’s been how many years now since Thrall’s Horde changed it to friendly and honorable? It might not have stuck with that at times. But when it was done, it was a major change.

This we don’t know yet if it’s a major change. Or just brief text. Because we know the next time the Alliance needs to be made the good guys, we’ll be made out to be the bad guys you all react to in the story.

2 threads about the same thing. Heh.

Probably shouldn’t throw this term around. You clearly have some bats flying around in your belfry.

None of this is real.

1 Like

Sorry, can’t talk about 15 years ago, just looking at it from a now stand point… :man_shrugging:t4:, if today figures are showing most my income is from Horde, Raiding, PvE and PvP content is more on one side I’d cater to them more… just standard Buisness practice.

They just want more money…money talks…greed is horrible but it’s true.

Personally I have an alliance alt purely for just to see both sides of the story.

Indeed. I was, in fact, tending… crops in Hillsbrad at the time.

Didn’t you now? Red faction=automatically bad blue faction= automatically good :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though I play both factions and IMO they both have their good points but what had me gravitate to horde is they were mostly a merry band of misfits and outcasts trying to survive. Sure,they fought like crazy during the war but MOST [outside of hastily written tyrannical leaders] fought with honor as it still remains as one of the things the majority of the horde cherish [again not counting crappy leaders] They took on those who were without and gave them a home and a sense of belonging where various forms of prejudice chased them away from their old standings. Rising above,falling from grace and rising back up is kinda what we do,it’s called character development which feels nice when we’re NOT getting hit with the villain bat for the sake of villain bat and caving into crackpot game theories. Hells many were on Team Saurfang/rebellion this expansion.

Everyone’s been through Hell and back as a character and this is one thing I’ve always been critical about with alliance,rather than fix the flaws and get stronger,some develop a helluva victim complex and claim oppression whenever preferential treatment isn’t given. The fact they’re willing to give into apathy and faction change to be on the winning end of BG’s rather than cooperate with one another and prove their faction CAN be competitive through collaboration and potential problem solving/team-playing solutions. This perpetual defeatist mentality has always bothered me when I played alliance and dabbled in BGs. [Top it off with the constant blame game and you got a recipe for disaster] Again,not an attack merely stating observations I had back when I did the dabbling of BGs [didn’t do much raiding until late BC so BGs were a common thing for me to dabble in got a corproal buried somewhere in my account.]

This is what BfA did, more than anything… people of the Warcraft world, humans behind their Avatars, belittling and accusing towards other players in the game.

Your actions here scream of nastiness more than any contrived action in a game.

We are all just people who want to enjoy the game we pay for.

4 Likes

What do you mean, Alliance won the war. Stop snoozing and wake up.

Hey, even German soldiers had war heroes. Like the motives or not but following orders as it’s merit. And making choices that means living over dying has it’s merit as well.

Quoted for truth.

I’m not fooled for a second.

So long as those rabid dogs of yours are around prowling at the head of ravenous worgen and bloodthirsty elves our nobility won’t last long.

Trust us on that.

The point is that the history as given of the races really isn’t accurate.

What do you mean? The Horde are innocent victims, they came to Azeroth as pleading refugees only to be violently and harshly slain by vile Humans! :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah I can’t imagine why they would complain, when their home gets destroyed, their people massacred and burned alive, and then instead of getting a satisfying conclusion to that story arc, they’re brushed aside and forgotten in favor of more fancy horde cinematics - and that was after they complained that their ending sucked royally, so it was originally going to be worse.

3 Likes

Just like the Alliance.

2 Likes

Night Elves are the biggest bigots in the history of WoW.

1 Like