Sleeping better now "Noble Heroes" of the Horde?

Now that your genocidal and psychopathic past is being re-written as Noble and heroic Heroes?

This will take a considerable amount of resources that’s going to be put into the Horde player base.

I see we are already starting off with another all horde focussed expansion while the alliance gets tossed to the side. Well I guess this shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.

You “Noble Heroes” of the Horde enjoy your new history being made for you.

Have a nice day.

46 Likes

I love protecting the living

…to death

…and then eating them.

54 Likes

I’m sure cannibalise will be reworked to be some kind of somber prayer where you just kneel over a corpse, pray and regenerate HP.

25 Likes

I too am also eati… er protecting the living!

8 Likes

Where are you people even getting this nonsense?

3 Likes

This reads as pretty snarky. You know, we actually didn’t burn down your tree.

You’re gonna have to stop being all mad about something we didn’t do.

We’re good guys now. You’re gonna need to let it go.

11 Likes

Progress as expansions gone by is not a retcon. You’re the one getting mad at it so that’s on you

5 Likes

Where have you been for the past 15 years? Have you not paid attention to what the horde has gone through? Some of the noblest heroes in history stem from Dark past. The Horde has endured a lot. To sit there and say we are still the Savage ones we used to be and all we have been through has not affected us would be just stupid. It actually makes sense that we have progressed into what we have.

" The Horde will endure The Horde is strong!"

So yes we all sleep better at night now thank you

7 Likes

What nonsense?

The Forsaken have always been about striving to protect life despite it shunning us.

If there ever were a single word to describe the Forsaken, it surely would be “altruistic”.

4 Likes

I have never felt regret about anything in my life so yes I am feeling pretty good thanks for asking.

5 Likes

You know… This reminds me of that quest in Dragonblight where you’re helping a Forsaken alchemist and her assistant develop a strain of blight that goopifies the living.

You bring the ingredients back and the assistant mixes it up. When the alchemist tests it on a Scarlet prisoner, it doesn’t work. So she berates her assistant and then throws the blight on him, promptly turning him into goop and killing him.

Her response? “Oops. I guess it does work.”

I love it.

4 Likes

I just want to know if anyone at Blizzard actually laughed when one of the writers actually penned “Though shunned by the living, you tireless strive to protect them” to paper and showed it off with a straight face. I refuse to believe no one at Blizzard burst out laughing when the writing team showed that around the office. The writers have to be taking the piss surely.

18 Likes

Yeah, absolutely. Years of developing blight and plague to save all the other living from that horrible affliction of ‘living’.

The undead are nothing if not there to help you… die.

9 Likes

Cannibalize will be redone, to the new Forsaken racial trait Nibble.

4 Likes

Teldrassil was a false flag operation.

8 Likes

I sleep better knowing we took it to them darn Night Elves!

2 Likes

cannibalize doesn’t need alliance players to work

1 Like

Abhorrently false!

Any perceived misdeeds were incorrect or you have misinterpreted our intentions incorrectly.

We are the good guys. So much so that our race seemingly has no other goal(s) individually or collectively other than to strive to protect the living.

8 Likes

Sounds like you may be a bit too invested in this and may want to step away from the game for a bit?

Alliance complains about the attempted NE genocide.
Alliance complains when unsubstantiated statements of that being re-written.

Also claiming that shadowlands is an “all horde xpac” where so far it seems like the NE will have a bigger story then any other race…

5 Likes