Sleeping better now "Noble Heroes" of the Horde?

Sure is. The plot thickens.

actually im still just a vermin consorting with demons regardless.

1 Like

history is written by the victors. those who lose wars are always the villains. the alliance stood no chance with the hordes overwhelming number of players. the story had to be written for them in blizzards business mind. they are where the majority of the money is coming from.

2 Likes

I sleep fine at night

I wonder if half the posters in this thread even pay attention to lore? Or do they just think every race is forever the generic style they had in classic.

1 Like

I mean whatever. They do this crap for the Alliance too.

You better believe I faction changed to horde. Some of the best money I’ve ever spent. There’s nothing left on the alliance to be a part of anyway.

I won’t deny doing it for even a second. Its one of the best things I’ve ever done

Leans over

Hey, you gonna finish that?

6 Likes

Uh you realize the horde literally burned the tree at the start of the expac right? It’s not expansions it’s a single expansion whose war campaign included burning down a town of civilians raising alliance heroes to fight for the horde and attempting to brainwash Jaina’s dead brother to kill her.

I guess I’m sleeping pretty much as well as I always do. It was so sweet of you to think of me :heart:

Yes and continuing the fighting right now would just make the whole “What difference is this time?” “We are” exchange with Jaina and Thrall pointless.

A lot of that was Sylvanas. She’s gone now so why the heck would you want to kill each other when more death means SHE gets stronger?

I never had trouble sleeping, but thanks for your concern.

When you think Blizzard can’t do something worse than pulling an all out war when the world is dying, they surprise you.

1 Like

Could this not of just been added to the half a dozen or so other threads on the subject ?

Did someone really have to make another :wine_glass: :thread:

Hey it says you are protecting their living it does not say you can not eat their dead.

So if the big bad bosses minion kills the HMP besides you just know that it is time to clock out for lunch and eat.

OP is so salty after taking a swim when the tree was burned down. All that salt water.

I find it funny how many people act like the majority of horde players want this.

Many of us are very upset or frustrated by these thing. We liked our races how they were.

I assume very few people make a forsaken (especially if they’re new) thinking “ah yes… I’ll play a race of undead because I want to be a righteous yet misunderstood guardian of the living.”

When I first picked up wow I chose troll because I love how wild, savage, and, unpredictable the warcraft 2&3 units and creeps seemed. I LOVED they were introduced as being " renowned for their cruelty and dark mysticism" as well as " Barbarous and superstitious, they carry a seething hatred for all other races."

Yet now we apparently “reject the savagery of the other tribes”

Whether people agreed with burning the tree or not, I don’t know anyone who wanted the event swept under the rug and forgotten.

What was once a diverse cast of races and characters is being watered down yet again.

Obviously I can’t speak for anyone but myself, but based on the responses ive seen from others this isn’t something many horde players wanted. Don’t act like we asked for or wanted these changes.

6 Likes

Still mad the story wasn’t wrote the way you wanted huh thought you got enough from your thread yesterday but I guess some people live to complain

Altruistic indeed.

1 Like

You people are ridiculous. lol.

They are expansion-neutral racial intros. I believe the intention is to always have Exile’s Reach fit in with whatever expansion is the current one.

The game has been built day one with your character being a hero/champion.

2 Likes