Sleeping better now "Noble Heroes" of the Horde?

To be fair. That still works because either a scarlet zealot was being tested on or just one of their own dudes.

Black comedy is fun sometimes

MadMaxBait.gif

that would be amazing. And the forsaken forever have big glossy kawaii eyes on their models.

3 Likes

Of course I’m happy about it you kill first, ask questions later nature lover. Or did you forget the first interactions of night elves with thralls horde?

Or how about that time the dark irons summoned ragnaros? Or that time the humans enslaved the orcs and used them for entertainment as gladiators? Or the time the alliance held pandaren as slave labor in mop?

I get you like your horde bias narrative but you sure are quick to forget the alliances faults just to push a narrative.

13 Likes

Nah, it should be changed to poking a dead body with a stick. Nobody can fault you for doing that.

This isn’t real life. I don’t go around making bitter posts about Arthas and the Scourge. It’s just a game. Fellow players don’t decide the story. Just chill out a bit lol.

3 Likes

I asked that when I first began to watch the trailer for BfA.

1 Like

Why is everyone so salty?

I’ve been reading this as the Forsaken struggling to find their place in the Horde after the Sylvanas debacle.

In fact all of it read as the Horde trying to make sense of their identity in a post Sylvanas world.

None of that involves making their genocidal past heroic. If anything it indicates a lot of existential guilt and uncertainty BECAUSE of a genocidal past.

It is and that used to be the Forsaken’s schtick and I loved it but I don’t recall any moments like that one recently…

Most of it’s been painted too seriously I think.

1 Like

Eh I still think there will be silly moments with the forsaken. I mean Blizz loves to be cheeky when they can.

1 Like

The best part is new players will be told how “noble” they are and then to thrown directly into BFA and be shown just how noble the Horde actually is.

2 Likes

Someone has to be the villain, sorry that it’s you, OP.

They removed Teldrassil. The Horde had no part. Just Sylv and her evil army who is in no way associated with the Noble life loving undead.

3 Likes

Seriously? I guess that is one way the writing team can ignore the f’ing mess they made. Just sweep it under a rug, along with the rest of the NE lore.

1 Like

This topic is being discussed extensively in the story forum.

:cactus:

Better not be thinking some of us here don’t remember your post regarding a certain transfer. Traitor.

Wait Shiftydruid is an Alliance transfer? No wonder he was calling me a sociopath for wishing the Horde remained the “evil” faction for PvP. Might as well start playing my NE Druid or Demon Hunter for Shadowlands. At least NE players still have a reason to want to kill the opposing faction even if Blizzard tries to sweep it under a rug.

Considering we’re all genocidal psychopathic murderhobos by nature, who are also considered noble and heroic heroes, I’ll sleep as well as I ever have.

1 Like

But don’t you get it? The Horde is just as a whole blameless for any War Crimes it committed under a crazy Warchief! That’s how it works! It’s just that simple with very little self reflection. Who needs nuance?

1 Like

SHE did it! points to Sylvanas and runs.

3 Likes