Slay Monstrosities in Torghast’s Twisting Corridors

It is terrible, have you been in it? Floor 15 mobs have 200k health and one shot you, ya so much fun

5 Likes

Can you please allow alts/people who rerolled to be able to get the quest? this is so dumb, i have to wait several more weeks to even do it now.

2 Likes

Sure isn’t Alt friendly thats for sure…

2 Likes

Glad you tried to hide your profile so nobody can view your posting activity. Anyone who travels these forums daily knows your tears and cries were the loudest, especially on “trash ret Anima powers.”

6 Likes

Try not to pick on the special needs, poor chap has to drastically outgear something in order to be good at it…

1 Like

Here you go sir have fun searching

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?context=topic&context_id=815208&q=@Xalvador-moon-guard&skip_context=true

1 Like

Cute. News flash when threads are mass flagged and blizzard deletes them aka “unlisted” they don’t show up in your activity feed. I know, I posted in a bunch you did that no longer exist. Bookmarking your private feed for future lawlz.

1 Like

Except I never once complained about ret anima powers

I infact haven’t complained about torghast at all

Infact… This is what I posted about torghast

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-cleared-layer-8-with-no-deaths/809209

Think you are confusing me for someone else

Sorry my friend

1 Like

I can’t gain access to this.

1 Like

Have you been working on the weekly quests given by bolvar? His last quest unlocks it

1 Like

I’ve done them every week that they’re available.

1 Like

Hold me back! Please really someone hold me back…hope at least the mobs, bosses and rooms look different

1 Like

It’s ungodly difficult. The last boss has 3.4mil health and hits for 40k.

2 Likes

Please add a save point function at each rest point… getting to 15 floors and having to leave and start again from 1 - that’s kills the whole feature for me.

11 Likes

Which selection did you get? I got Soulforges 1-6, then Coldheart 7-12, then Mortregar 13-18. Didn’t have any problems til Mort with the chorus packs, but I still finished it and got the quest done.

First 16 floors were easy with moderate ramping up, but 17 took forever. Also, the powers matter like any Torghast run.

1 Like

Floor 18 final boss had 2.5 million health for a DPS and was one shotting me if he got too close without having any stacks. It is VERY rough for having a main quest attached to it.

7 Likes

They don’t need to nerf it, they just need to balance it. Having one class go in and faceroll it, while another class gets one shot by it isn’t reasonable.

They need to make it just as hard for a tanky class as for a squishy class.

6 Likes

Should have better ideas of how this ramps up later tonight, once players start clearing all 8 layers.

1 Like

Guess I’ll have to use sacrolash perma slow and just run away forever to clear it if it’s as hard as people say

1 Like

A reward like an enhanced animation for covenant abilities would have been bomb.

1 Like