Slay Monstrosities in Torghast’s Twisting Corridors

I wish I could slay monstrosities in torghast’s twisting corridors, but you guys have individually time-gated characters and so now myself and all my alts are behind since I missed a week and my alts haven’t started it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Time-gate mechanic has been removed, thanks! :heart:

13 Likes

Getting just one character into it unlocks it for your alts.

3 Likes

And the purpose of twisting corridors is cosmetic rewards so you’re not missing out much

1 Like

and what about catch up quests for those who missed weeks of the bolvar quest for example or alts?

2 Likes

Seriously. I really enjoy Torghast–especially on my DH haha–and would love to run Twisting Corridors. But I missed 2 weeks of Bolvar’s quests during the holidays, and now I have to wait 2 additional weeks to run this. I don’t understand why. It’s not like you get additional rewards from those quests. Now my friends are wanting to check it out together and I have to sit on the sidelines.

1 Like

That’s good to know, thank you.

I don’t have to explain why I’d prefer to be able to do content without an artificial individualized timegate.

9 Likes

the difficulty balance of these floors is way off lol, went in as resto was fine from 1-16… floor 17 decided to just ramp everything up unexpectedly to the point where my beefed up elemental was dying in 2 seconds, damage was unable to be even remotely healed to sustain… with constant lava burst procs and damage boost, was barely making dents in any of the mobs.

5 Likes

Except there’s nothing wrong with this part being time gated

It’s literally cosmetic rewards

You don’t get a damage buff, or an upgrade in gear from this run

No ashes are tied to this

No legendary powers

Just cosmetic rewards

So again there is literally nothing that is necessary from this run

Mage tower/horrific visions 5 masks took time to clear it at launch, this is no different

2 Likes

Not all of us treat games as a job, some of us just like to play them. I don’t care that it doesn’t matter to you.

14 Likes

Missed many weeks, rng sucks for gearing to beat this ‘challenge mode’ type of Torghast. /sarcasm/yuppy/sarcasm/

The rewards are also kinda meh but at this point not setting mid-bar expectations.

1 Like

Where be the pvp balance at home skillet.

1 Like

Torghast Mage Tower! Here comes all the casuals why they cant get it and demand Blizzard in some degree make it accessible to them.

3 Likes

I never said anything about treating this as a job

If it takes you a week to unlock it then let it be, it’s literally cosmetic rewards for the 4th time

If necessary stuff was tied to this yes you would have all rights to complain

1 Like

Actually it is mandatory! You need to go there to finish the next part of the quest chain “Signs of the Lion” So your snarky comment is incorrect, freaking people these days…

23 Likes

I’m gonna go hardcore when I get home tonight with this and ez shot it

2 Likes

Oh nooo you gotta do content that actually forces you to use a 1/4 of brain power to get through! How terrible!

2 Likes

Do you have to finish it to get the quest done?

1 Like

Layer 1 is what’s the minimum to do, and I’m pretty sure layer 1 isn’t difficult

2 Likes

Thanks Rights Police.
:roll_eyes:
This community is really laughable

12 Likes

WAY too difficult to have a main quest line attached to it. Got to level 14 and couldn’t make it through. Now I get to start all over. I wouldn’t complain if we didn’t have to find Anduin’s clues in there.

8 Likes