"Slaves to Saronite" daily MASSIVE BUG

I thought i was going crazy was farming super hard last night and with all the bugged add ons i thought maybe one of them finessed my gold lol. Then i check my bags toward the end of the night and POOF 4.7k gold turns into 431 gold. I thought i was going crazy until i remember the gold went missing after i started doing my dailies. Then seen your post and rememeber the npcs just stopped counting and kept saying 1/10 with no progression lol.

actually really sucks because Ulduar is thursday and now im super broke

Um I lost whatever gold cap is to this as well, please give me that gold back.

Didnt lose as much as you guys but lost all my gold spam clicking wondering why I was stuck 1/10 slaves freed. Little did i know ALL MY GOLD WAS DEPLETING FOR EACH MOB I WAS CLICKING. Now I’m super broke a day before ulduar thinking maybe it was a bugged add on or my mailbox sent to wrong tune. Nope just stupid wow bugs and reason I know it was this quest was because before hand I was mining and jewel crafting with all my gold there then POOF broke as I’m spamming dailies.

2 Likes

On top of everything they responded to my ticket and basically said there’s nothing we can do for you right now but were are working on a fix lol adn aware of the problem. What a joke man …Part of their reply “I’ve taken a further look into this for you and we have received multiple reports of this issue and can confirm it is not working as intended. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided and our developers are currently working on a fix for this issue for all players.” well broke boy status tell further notice :frowning:

Everyone in this thread needs to make a thread on the CS forums immediately.

If anyone cares, I received a GM response verifying that this is a legitimate issue, and that myself and others have indeed lost gold due to this. According to this GM, they’re unable to intervene at the moment, due to the source of the issue being unknown.

I certainly hope this results in reimbursement of gold, but I am happy to at least know that I’m not losing my mind, lol. I’m sure their support team is slammed but fingers crossed it is sorted soon. I have an alt addiction I must fund!

Best of luck to everyone else who experienced this. Cheers

yah i thought i was going crazy to or maybe a bugged add on or a mailbox thing but i remembered seeing ym gold after iw as done mining and not seeing at during my dailies lol

1 Like

And here am I, having stopped doing dailies 7 days ago. This one was in my route lol… goodluck everybody that is a cruel bug :neutral_face:

How you lose 200k gold?? you would have to talk to 400 slaves

1 Like

I know I can hardly believe it either

1 Like

same here, I had the bug with that quest too, and lost about 92000gold

1 Like

THis yes!!! it stopped and bugged exactly at 6/10 slavs for me as well!!! I am out 35k gold this is insane!

1 Like

IF your just going to troll please leave this is a very real and awful bug that is taking thousands of peoples hard earned gold… it took me MONTHS of grinding an doing dailys to save up 38k gold… lost 34.5k from this bug!

2 Likes

I’m not sure it was set at 500g per slave. i didn’t talk to 200+ slaves yet I lost over 106k.

1 Like

So I have gotten my 1st response and I am peeved. The didnt even look up the right character I lost the gold on and said blah blah blah youve never had that much gold on this toon. And I said yea because I wasnt playing that toon it was on XXXX toon. heres wut was said…

------Thanks for reaching out to me, I hope your day is going well so far! My name is Game Master Servotas and I’m here to help investigate why gold is missing from your character.

I’ve read your ticket and I see from the screenshot that gold is missing on your Death Knight, Infested. I investigated this further and I have confirmed that our development team was investigating an issue where this quest removed gold. Though, I could not confirm if that is what happened with your character’s gold.

I searched our records as far back as I could, and I could not find any time in which your character had more than 1,291 gold. It’s likely that our records no longer go back far enough to verify what happened. Without being able to verify this, we aren’t able to recover the gold.

I’m adding your information to the reports that we have about this. If you have any additional information, please report it as a bug: https://battle.net/support/article/15043

I know that this isn’t what you were hoping for, but I appreciate you for reaching out to us about this. If there’s anything else that we can help look into, please let us know. Have a great day.------

I lost the gold on microbes not infested!!!

1 Like

The ticket just told me, “Any compensation should be given by development when the investigation is concluded, Customer support does not provide compensation for this as of yet.” It would be nice if they posted some process we could go through in order for us to get our gold back.

1 Like

Same thing with my shaman, down 5k gold. blizzard better fix this soon.

Hey at least you’re not alone! I’m embarrassed I didn’t realize what was going on sooner, but grateful to know I wasn’t imagining things lol. I hadn’t made any trades or mailed anything, and TSM showed my largest transaction in the past week was 140g on the AH so I was completely baffled. At least we know now. Fingers crossed they find a way to make things whole. Cheers

1 Like

I uh lost max cash… Can send the gold to my mailbox ty.