SL M+ will be Venthyr only or get out for high keys if they don't change teleport

Right. You get proven wrong and you go silent

^explains why Covenants are DOA.

1 Like

This is why we can’t have nice things. :man_facepalming:

True, and then you can say the same for the opposite, can’t you?
If being locked to a covenant doesn’t matter for “everyone else”, therefore giving them the freedom of picking any spells whenever doesn’t matter too. Does that make sense to you?

It will impact everybody as usual .

M+ , Mythic raids , talents points have always done this to lower difficulty instances. This covenant bonuses are no different.

1 Like

Proven wrong?
What have you proven?

You confuse me with how confused you are.

Let me just wind it back for you.

I do not want covenants to be a talent row. That is no longer a meaningful choice. That then is just “oh, pick this it sims higher for this boss/dungeon/trash/whatever.”

Rather have a big choice when picking the covenant and adapting and playing around it based on those different scenarios. And if that means I wont be picked for some higher end content, than so be it. I’ll make my own group and figure it out at that point.

1 Like

Soulbinds.
Transmog.
Mounts.
Story.

I’m sorry but you’re arguing for a system where what you want is irrelevant. This system has right and wrong.

You don’t care about being optimal, that’s fine, but a lot of players do. And yet you’re trying to tell optimal players that they don’t get what they want, they need to embrace this awful system.

It has literally zero negative implications to you regardless of what they do.

This just feels like a poor person arguing with a rich person over the cost of milk. You don’t care, but you want me to have to care because you think it’s better that way.

3 Likes

You didn’t prove anything. At the end of the day I’m rank one multiglad and you’re not. I think my accomplishments in the arena are proof enough of knowledge and competency that there really should be no argument. Toodles

1 Like

Technically speaking, in most situations classes with stealth or invisibilty, and groups with a Rogue should be able to forgo needing the Venthyr ability.

Outside of that though I do believe it to be a bit too strong and versatile compared to the options.

I try to balance out what’s optimal and what’s fun. If I prefer spec A even though spec B might “sim better”, I’ll still pick spec A. Because enjoyment is what matters. But I can still do the best I can with spec A, and still contribute to a group encounter.

I don’t think this system is bad. Sorry you’re not going to just be able to get everything you want.

The meta in arena doesn’t change.

I would like to do the same please, may I please also have fun in this video game?

4 Likes

This is not at all what your tried to argue with me about, you tried to say that it won’t be a gatekeeper and then pointed out examples of hate keeping that this will be exactly the same as, then got mad because I quoted a streamer, then afterwards you tried to change your stance when you realized I was right just to continue an argument because you were then mad that you lost the initial argument, keep being bad my dude.

1 Like

Nothing’s stopping you from doing that. Pick the one you like. But you seem like you want to pick the min-max option.

1 Like

Explain how Mes’ warrior is 2700 then? Absolutely delusional. Of course Mes plays his DK the most that’s WHAT HE IS RENOWNED FOR lmao SO DENSE

1 Like

I guess you missed the part where I said 99% of the time.

This is just one of a number of throwbacks to vanilla. The hybrid tax is back with a vengeance.

Dude, you keep saying you are picking the fluff part of the covenant but everyone else needs to suck it up and choose the optimal covenant and too bad if they don’t like the aesthetic, you are literally saying “ I only care about me everyone else can get screwed out of what they like because they need to be optimal”

2 Likes

I don’t want to, I’m forced to because picking a talent that I know is not optimal for me is not exactly my idea of fun.

Why can’t I enjoy the Mirror of Torment ability in PVP as a Mage and then go to an AOE ability for Mythic+?

Why must I choose one aspect of the game to have a better time in? That’s not how I play the game right now, I try to do all content.

All I want is to pick the damn Covenant that looks nice, why are you championing against me doing so?

1 Like

Why are you so proud of you s*mping Mes? were you expecting “coach” from him?

2 Likes