SL M+ will be Venthyr only or get out for high keys if they don't change teleport

You are literally agreeing with me, pull your head out of your poopchute and use your brain, you are reiterating what I said just mad that I quoted a streamer to say it

But I don’t want my covenant decision to boil down to “whats the better talent”, why can’t the covenant system be an actual choice?

No, it isn’t, you said yourself that you’re going purely with visuals and lore. How is that a tough decision? You like what you like.

The covenant abilities go against RPG choices. :man_facepalming:

I would have the abilities turned into a talent tree.
No one is saying tying yourself to a Covenant is bad, but we don’t want that decision to boil down to the ability, we want to pick it for the same reason you do, for the way they look and the cosmetics / stories they unlock.

You’re saying you’re going to base your decision one way, I am saying I would like to do the same, and you’re telling me no, I am not allowed to do that.

Where is the sense in any of this?

2 Likes

Says
 the guy
 running the same raid every week
 for months at a time?

Killing n’zoth an inordinate amount of time for AOTC sales?

You have 0 self awareness

Noobender, this guy thinks BFA is a good xpac, I mean that says enough about him, the other guy arguing with me is saying he disagrees with me when he doesn’t because I quoted a streamer and he doesn’t like that

3 Likes

Lul. I can change my M+ routes. We can change our raid comps and strats. We can talk about the Tiger King and Netflix during pve. I watch arena Gladiators on twitch. You don’t get the luxury of chit chat during matches. Enjoy being the real robots

It is an actual choice. You’ll have to weigh all the options and come to your own conclusion.

That is my choice. It was a tough decision because there are things I like about all the covenants, but ultimately I decided I like faeries more. Others might do the min-max thing and that’s totally fine.

Not at all true. I like the fact that a Kyrian Warlock will be a different creature from a Necrolord Warlock, and so on.

So you just want covenants to be meaningless fluff. Can’t say I agree with you.

1 Like

This, all of this, we want the covenant choice to be based on the covenant, not what abilities we have to choose to be relevant in the game

1 Like

I’m not agree with you at all

You’re confused.

One big meaningful choice is a meaningful choice.
Not talents.
Talents are not a meaningful choice.

2 Likes

You can chat between matches/waiting just as you chat between bosses smart one

Teams change gear and strategies all the time

You really have 0 clue about arena so please stop commenting on it everything you comment about it is so fundamentally wrong and is borderline delusion

I really don’t have to elaborate any further to illustrate how bonkers you are. Objectively the worst and most widely panned xpac

Noobender has problems, kek

No, I won’t.
I’ll google what is best of my spec and pick it.

Yeah, me too.
Sadly people such as yourself are trying to stop me picking what I would like to go with, while you go with what you like because you don’t care about actually doing well.

Yes, one will be correct and one will be a fool. Easy way to tell them apart.
You’d still have the separation of the two, you just wouldn’t have any negativity surrounding your pick.

So outside of the abilities you think they’re meaningless fluff? Yet you have said you’re basing your decision regardless of them?
Please explain how that works? Because it makes no sense.

2 Likes

Holy cow the change in direction you just took almost three me out the window from the g-forces, that was a textbook definition of changing the subject to try to make your argument seem valid. You are literally being obstinate for the sake of being obstinate

1 Like

Mes has a high rated warrior. Trill has a high rated DH and monk. Cdew has a high rated shaman and monk. They played four different comps in the AWC. Again, you really do not know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

You are a very confused individual.

I haven’t agreed with you at all from the beginning. LOL
What are you smoking hippie night elf druid? Because damn I need some.

Obviously Noobender has problems

Go right ahead. I support your choice to do that.

I care greatly about doing well. I plan on embracing the hell out of my chosen covenant and doing the best I possibly can with it.

Both will be viable in their own way.

Take away the abilities and what do you get? A transmog? I want my warlock to pick the Night Fae and run around with the powers of nature added to his arsenal.

2 Likes

:clown_face:

Expected response . No comment

No point talking to someone with their head so deep in the sand and convictions so deep about something they know so little about and are fundamentally wrong about

:clown_face:

I literally play these players. I’m a rank one player lol. This would be like you arguing mythic boss strategies with a top tier mythic raider.

1 Like

I can’t keep arguing with someone so far up their own rear that they continue an argument despite being proven wrong trying to win anyway, good luck with your illusion of self righteousness