SL M+ will be Venthyr only or get out for high keys if they don't change teleport

Cool? Didn’t change what I said lol.

Make them swappable for starters

It doesn’t need to when you are literally ignoring all logic and trolling the same disproven argument over and over

Which part has been disproven? The 20 yard radius or the 35 yard range?

We don’t want to restrict the fun, the problem is that as is if the system goes in this ability is so much more powerful than the other three signiature abilities that it nullifies the class abilities because of how powerful it is in almost all content, pvp, raids fights, dungeons, it outperforms the other utility abilities to the point it doesn’t matter if the class ability is good or not, because the game cannot be designed around the abilities it means the shield isn’t useful because you don’t need it for the content, a health pot is no more useful than any other health pot, the night fae dash is good but not a teleport, this one ability right now as is means that while there are four covenants there is actually only one covenant and 3 jokes

1 Like

Your inability to look at a circle and see that you can take a shorter path across it

1 Like

Which again is all based on % requires and % available which is the driver for everything related to skips.

And yes it should be travel still.

Yeah but I never argued that. My entire argument was the fact the ability is within aggro range so unless there are, say it with me, hypothetical areas that it can be used at, it’s bordering worthless. I never argued that it might not be good, just that we don’t know if it would be able to be used to such a degree that you seem to be assuming that it would be.

Either way I am done arguing with you, between your awful basic math skills, your inability to use logic, and your love of going through the longest part of a circle and nothing else, I have decided to not suffer your ignorance any longer

Edit: you love the word hypothetical when we have given you actual in game alpha dungeons where this ability is absolutely going to be useful, you just won’t accept it

1 Like

Uh…

I have used logic, you have just failed to argue the point I was making. You have mostly just been going on a nonsensical rant over an ability that we still don’t really know how valuable or not it will be in a specific piece of content.

I mean the ability can’t even be used in dungeons yet so yeah, hypothetical. Like I said, I never claimed it wasn’t a good ability, only that we don’t fully know the strength of it based on information we currently have or how it lines up with the OP’s point of if you aren’t Venthyr, you aren’t doing Mythic+.

Yeah, what I said.

The only way we don’t know its power is that as we spend more time in the dungeons we will learn even more ways to use it.

Yeah, no argument from me about that. It’s all hypothetical and only time will tell.

It isn’t. That’s just not true. It can be used in torgast and we can already see places it will be used in the dungeons too. So we know how it works and have examples of where to use it. Unless it doesn’t work on dungeons which would be stupid because covenants are the only new thing we are getting so disabling it for end game would be dumb.

It’s hypothetical on whether it will cause groups to force people to be Venthyr for Mythic+ to such a degree that it completely negates the other covenants.

Still not really true since we have the mdi and tournament realm to look at as a precident with people going night elves lol. When people can simply choose they choose the one with the skip unless they already have feign death or vanish.

So I would assume all groups are only looking for Night Elves? How does that work for Horde?

1 Like

When it’s pickable…
Hard for horde to choose night elf

I mean it’s pickable now. You just go into character creator and make a Night Elf.

If you can’t tell the difference I can’t help you. I’m done here. You were entrataining for a bit but there is no point carrying on this conversation.