SL M+ will be Venthyr only or get out for high keys if they don't change teleport

Like I said, you and the other dude are skipping over the hypothetical part I keep mentioning.

Cool but that was never my argument.

Which part because the only thing I have argued is a 35 yard ability can’t bypass a 20 yard radius without, and I keep mentioning this, hypotheticals that can’t be part of whether an ability is OP or not just yet. There is information we still don’t have.

Not at all. I said that based on the bfa design I know many spots it would work and the overall design doesn’t seem that different. Also I can think of spots in the new dungeons I would like to test it on too and that without ever playing them only watching them a handful of times.

There is no hypothetical, we have given every conceivable scenario and you are wrong in all but one that is literally never going to happen

Yeah but I never argued against that, only the level of usefulness of the ability overall based on aggro range of mobs.

We have literally seen 3 dungeons be fully playable already.

There is a hypothetical though.

Have they been using the Venthyr ability?

Yea hypothetically if I was venthir, I can already think of multiple packs in shadow lands dungeons that would be skiable that are otherwise in bottlenecks.

Is it possible to report people on the forums for being toxic, because at this point this is absolutely 100% a troll, he will continue this same argument knowing he is wrong just trying to get a rise out of us

The ability hasn’t been enabled in dungeons. I don’t need that to see roughly how far 35 yards is. It’s about the range I can heal someone at. I have a good eye for that distance

Bingo.

Now the bigger question is how does the ability weigh vs other abilities both in those dungeons as well as future ones.

I guess trolling would be the closest thing if you wanted to.

It outweighs every other ability, you cannot skip packs with night far blink, owlbro potion is useless as is necrolord shield

I mean I’m not the one cursing because I don’t have the fortitude to engage in an argument.

Better than them… According to muntuple high end players I have watched and talked to directly about this. Skipping mobs entirely will always be faster than killing them…

I have been in this thread for 2 days since the moment it was posted making this argument, literally 150 of the posts in this thread are mine

Edit:117 of the 600 posts in this thread

Well…yeah lol.

These things are always overblown. What do you want them to do? Give a solution.

I don’t think restricting the fun other people can have because a few people “abuse” (I use that very loosely here) it in mythic dungeons. I’m sick of fun things being removed because people complain how hardcore people use them.