SL M+ will be Venthyr only or get out for high keys if they don't change teleport

That’s not how a radius works lol.

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You seem to not understand the basics of radius versus diameter

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

If I am standing in front of a mob 21 yards away and teleport at a 30 degree angle 35 yards I will be on the other side and still more than 20 yards away. Haven’t don’t the actual maths but hopefully you get the point. The diameter doesn’t matter. Only the radius.
35>20

Radius is the distance from the center of a circle to the edge of the circle, diameter is the distance of exact opposite sides of a circle, of diameter is 20, radius is 10

That’s part of that “hypothetical” I was talking about. We don’t know how mob placement or “ledges” or going to work in the new dungeons.

Ok, now tell me how a 35 yard leap can get past a 20 yard radius?

And without even seeing them I would still bet all my gold there will be venthir only skips. I like my odds

I mean it’s possible but I’m only working off what I know which is a 35 yard ability and a 20 yard aggro radius.

It’s not a leap though… It’s a teleport.

Arcane mages have mass invisibility that lasts about as long.

Yeah but the dude used a leap as an example.

Because only someone as stupid as you attempts to cross a mobs maximum diameter instead of passing it at an angle, like how freaking dumb are you

You keep passing over the “hypothetical” part I keep mentioning. You keep assuming there are going to be tons of places to port to in these dungeons when we don’t know that. We also don’t know how these abilities will function with mob placement.

I do enjoy your math skills though :smiley:.

I assume there will be useful spots because there are so many in current design and based on the dungeons in alpha so far I don’t see a drastic shift to linear dungeons. There is absolutely no precident for it

The night fae 3 boss dungeon with the maze maybe but its more of an outlier from what I can see and how Morgan day talked about it.

I mean it’s possible but it’s hard to say how this ability will interact with the mobs. I don’t even know if the covenant stuff is being used in dungeons yet, I could be wrong though.

They did seem to make it a point to make several dungeons a game of “how can I most easily avoid actually fighting the challenging pack.”

Legion dungeons made much more sense in that regard, skips and shroud were much less of a big deal.

A dungeon design of lets have easy and hard packs but make it so you don’t actually do many of the hard packs though gimmicks.

Kind of like a design of classes and talents having strengths and weaknesses but when a situation arrives for the weakness you quickly swap it for a strength.

The only way that this ability does not work is if ther is a mob placed at the corner of every single 10 yard square in the dungeon so that there is literally no place whatsoever where you are not pulling aggro, your stupidity continues to astound me, we already have two dungeons in game fully playable where, despite not being able to use the abilities, people have already started theory crafting venthyr skip routes because of level design and mob placement, your argument is thus further invalidated by shadowlands dungeons that are fully playable and can be watched through online to see potential routes (spoiler alert: lots of open spaces with no mobs to skip to)

It’s very easy to say. People skip mobs with it in torgast. No reason it should be different in keys.