SL M+ will be Venthyr only or get out for high keys if they don't change teleport

You are so incredibly stubborn and you lack any ability to use your brain and see logical conclusions and only seem capable of repeating, “hurr durr aggro radius” when in the context of this ability as it is aggro radius has almost no bearing on it other than “I’m not an idiot so I won’t teleport on top of the mob pack”

You seldom need to go through mobs in a straight line so the radius matters much more than the diamiter does.

Actually aggro radius is the most important aspect to consider. Your hypothetical is exactly that because you have no way of knowing whether dungeons would have the places to port to as you describe.

Except you can just avoid the aggro radius altogether when you can just teleport away from it

Yes like I said radius is what matters. As long as you don’t have to go on a dead straight line then you can just skip the side of a mobs agro range and be fine.

You completely missed the point. Like entirely

Like having the ability to choose exactly where you want to go in a pinpoint way like that trivializes aggro radius, imagine warrior heroic leap that doesn’t do damage on impact, has a 35 yard range, and doesn’t pull aggro as you travel

If you can skip to the sides of an aggro radius, you can just walk around and don’t even need to port lol.

I mean they would still aggro because it’s within aggro radius lol.

No it isn’t, unless you purposefully choose to end up in the aggro radius when you could just as easily NOT DO THAT

Depending on other mob placements or walls etc sometimes sure. There are plenty of time that would not be the case though.

Something like the trash in front of volkal
The enforcer after the first boss in freehold where gates go etc are examples of what I mean.

Wut? If you leap 35 yards, you are still going to aggro because you are still within the aggro radius. Like right when you land you are going to aggro.

Radius. Not diameter. You only cut off the side of the circle.

Aggro radius is 20 yards.

Like I’ve proven to him with in game scenarios that currently exist, explained the ability til I am blue in the face, but he can’t get through his head that it is a teleport, not a stealth or a gate or anything else where you physically pass the mob, he seems to think that aggro radius is a completely unavoidable thing when it clearly isnt

This letting pug groups do mythic plus causes more problems than it fixes.

People should just play with their friends and guild mates and a lot of this wouldn’t even come into play.

You can only skip so much in those dungeons, I don’t really see this as being all that much different as rogue cloak.

Cool story.im wearing blue shorts atm…
Oh I thought we were both saying things that don’t matter. Mb

Uh, how does that not matter for an ability that only goes 35 yards?

35>20

Because radius is 20 yards not 40, it is entirely avoidable, aggro only extends 10 yards in any one direction from mobs meaning that at the greatest distance it is a total of 20 yards across you dim witted fool