SL M+ will be Venthyr only or get out for high keys if they don't change teleport

Except everything you said, aside from rogue skips, is wrong, my scenario did avoid aggro radius, it was also the perfect scenario as it included everything the ability can do in one scenario which I admit is a rarity, most of the time you would just cross a gap or go up/down a ledge or just straight up skirt a pack of mobs, but either way everything you were basing your argument on was disproved in that one scenario, you don’t just teleport from directly in front of a group to directly behind it to try to skip, the only thing less efficient than that is killing the group of mobs to pass it, you are sticking to your aggro radius when it is literally a nonentity

Ok? That still has no bearing on what I said lol. The vast, vast, vast majority of the time this ability is going to be bordering on worthless because of the aggro radius of mobs.

No, it wasn’t.

Literally the vast majority of “skips” is exactly this lol.

1 Like

Except they aren’t, funny how you know so much for someone who literally doesn’t do the content, if you play like that it’s no wonder you only do LFR

Except they are lol. It’s not like I can port people around the map as a Rogue, I can only run them from point A to point B.

Make the ability a travel and not a port.

And it’s basically fixed, although I would make it a 2 min cd.

Except that is exactly what I and everyone else am talking about, venthyr door of shadows literally lets you port around the map, you don’t have to go anywhere near aggro radius, get it through your thick skull

No it doesn’t because the vast majority of dungeons wouldn’t even have the areas to let it do that lol.

Argorwal for the first time literally ever I agree with you, a 2-3 minute cd and making it a travel like lock gate would balance this ability a lot, it would still be useful in pvp, in raid fights, even in dungeon boss fights, but it would make it a lot more limited in dungeon skips and the like

1 Like

Yes they do, I could take that ability into every dungeon in the game and find multiple points within every single dungeon where you could skip a lot of trash without fear of pulling aggro

Shouldn’t every group have a warlock then to maximize dungeon skips?

Higher keys do, and lock gate still isn’t as good as door of shadows because you can pull aggro while traveling through the gate, the door of shadows doesn’t, it is a literal step through space time where you do not pull aggro of mobs you go past

https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankings/season-bfa-4/all/world/leaderboards
/shrug

When the choice is to sign or to starve, there is no choice.

Are you joking? M+ is the best way to gear up by mile. Like so much that it’s not still up for debate. Its like someone saying the earth is flat. Like hasn’t that been bebunked and a globe is common knowledge now?

2 Likes

Clearly if you pick the “wrong” covenant your character gets deleted or you languish on LFR never getting a group ever again.

My kind of game.

So yeah a good 6-7% of the leaderboard is warlocks, you are just proving my point, that is almost as many as there are demon hunter dps on the leaderboards, not sure what you were trying to prove

Hey, you’re the one that said the high keys are bringing locks for skips when clearly they aren’t lol. Either way though, you are still basing everything off a hypothetical when facts show the ability is within aggro radius of mobs so it’s actual usefulness is extremely limited.

Argorwal, we aren’t trying to say that you have to go venthyr when shadowlands launches, we are trying to spread awareness among the playerbase so that things are better balanced, and so that role play isn’t tied to player power in such hard enforced ways, so that everyone no matter their play style can enjoy the game in a way that doesn’t hurt people who stick to the RP element, and doesn’t take the fun from people who enjoy the game by playing at their most optimal potential, we want the game to be fun for everyone

Yea that’s what I thought when I saw his post too I just didn’t say anything because I didn’t want him to feel I was following and picking on him lol. Glad someone else pointed it out first though

1 Like