SL M+ will be Venthyr only or get out for high keys if they don't change teleport

Some of us can. I have a sub now though, sorry.

Literally the worst troll I’ve ever seen, no effort or proof to back your argument as well as no content completion to give your arguments validity.

No proof of what? That the ability is within aggro radius?

And only an idiot would use a skip ability while sitting within aggro radius, like holy f@&$?ng s@&t how dumb are you

Hahaha, wow. You do know what a radius is, right?

Yes, apparently it’s what you run straight into because you have no concept of avoidance

Oof, yeah, you really don’t. This is actually pretty hilarious.

Ladies and gentlemen I hereby propose Sabbia for the Idiot of the Year award, I know it’s early, but I don’t foresee anyone reaching this tier of lunacy.

I mean you are more than welcome to explain how a 35 yard ability get’s around a 20 yard aggro radius. I’m sure everyone here would love the the lesson.

Let me ask you a question to prove to you how idiotic you are, have you completed freehold, even on normal mode

I mean I have but that doesn’t change the aggro radius of a mob.

Okay you have perfect, then you go to the bridge leading to the final boss, you target your venthyr ability for the ledge to the left which puts you higher on the y axis at the same floor as the boss, and you also skip not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 trash pack without getting anywhere near their aggro radius, and staying within the 35 yard range of the ability. Circumventing the aggro radius that you seem to think is impossible to do, on a grand total of about 17 mobs, going straight to the boss fight and crossing a gap and going up the y axis and shaving a good 5 minutes of mob clearing

1 Like

And that is just one example

Would you like that award now or later?

That’s actually the Z axis but whatever. Also, why is it taking you 5 minutes to clear that trash near the last boss when it takes like 20 minutes to clear the entire dungeon? I also never said it couldn’t be used, just like so many other abilities that already exist, the claim was that it would be needed for all Mythic+ keys, which is ridiculous.

And there are the nitpicking semantics changing the subject because your argument has been completely invalidated. Here is your Idiot of the Year award, treasure it, you worked hard digging that hole for yourself. -)|<^>~(-

How has it been invalidated? My entire argument was that the ability is within aggro radius so it doesn’t trivialize anything. Your example shaved off about 30 seconds, congrats. How does that equate to needed for all of Mythic+?

Except your argument was invalidated, I gave you one single scenario where aggro radius has zero impact out of the thousands of scenarios that exist within the game, and I would love to see you clear all the trash in front of Harlan within 30 second in a M+10, that would be a sight to see

Actually it wasn’t because the ability is still within aggro radius. The chances that dungeons throughout an expansion are going to have similar setups to your example are slim to none. Even with current dungeons, that would be limited to only a couple. The reason Rogues are so useful in these dungeons is because they can have the group run through the aggro radius, this ability doesn’t even let people do that. Your entire argument is based on hypotheticals that may or may not exist.

Freehold where people have been skipping to the last boss forever with rogues, warlocks, S4 affix, etc?