SL M+ will be Venthyr only or get out for high keys if they don't change teleport

35 yard range, 1 minute cd, 1.5 second cast, crosses gaps and works on both the x and y axis

35 yards is inside aggro radius.

2 Likes

Sure if you want to try to port directly from one side of a mobs aggro radius to the other, but if you play like that you also aren’t doing competitive content because your capacity for strategic play is advanced as “me hit with stick til dead”

1 Like

Ok, so how often are you going to be porting to one side of a mob to another and either A) not be next to a mob or B) not be within aggro radius of the mob you just skipped?

99% of the time that you are (1) out of combat (2) doing any skip regardless of how and (3) this literally has more options than just go from in front to behind, literally has gap crossing and y axis scaling ability

How does being out of combat change anything lol? I already said it’s within aggro radius. Also, you keep talking about a Y axis with literally no information to base that on. Are all the new dungeons suddenly going 3D?

1 Like

Sorry I should have checked your profile to see that you only do lfr and have no mythic plus history at all

Do the trash mobs change in Mythic+? Last time I checked it’s all the same trash.

Do you not know what that means, and yes it’s 3D, the game has always been 3D, y axis means “hurr durr I can go from the level I am currently on to a level above or below me” literally you could go 35 yards up in the air to a ledge above you and avoid the windy path that has mobs you have to kill to get there

So all the dungeons are suddenly going to start having ledges for people to port to?

1 Like

They. Always. Have. Ther are very few dungeons that are on one single level in a linear path with no change in terrain

All the new dungeons are just pillars of various levels you hop to.

Anyway, a simple change is just make it a travel not a port so you aggro anything you go through.

It’s still going to be fairly tricky to skip stuff as is.

Lol wut? What dungeons have you been running?

All of them, literally every single dungeon in the game. You can utilize the venthyr ability for multitudes of skips in every single dungeon currently in the game from vanilla to bfa and it certainly will be useful in every dungeon to com. Wait sorry there is one single dungeon it wouldn’t be useful for. The ship dungeon in legion.

Lol no you can’t. See a lot of warlocks using their portals in current dungeons to skip some mobs?

But your input doesn’t matter anyway since you don’t even do competitive dungeon running seeing as you have no history of completing mythic + dungeons at all in season 4

Yes, you do, a lot

Well duh, I haven’t had a sub for over a year lol.

No, you don’t.

You can’t post on forums without a sub