SL M+ will be Venthyr only or get out for high keys if they don't change teleport

It’s a directional blink. It’s not going to be that impactful like how all the chicken little’s are yammering about.

At most it’ll effect MDI, but that’s an outlier. Mythic + grinding should never be the focus of balancing.

1 Like

it will effect raiding as well, since it is a teleport not a blink, that has no limits of gaps or up or down, on a 1 minute cooldown, it will absolutely trivialize things well outside of M+, they nerfed the warlock gate because it was trivializing raid mechanics, it will have massive impact on gameplay you just want to be obstinate

Like shroud right? Remember before 8.3 when every group needed a rogue for decent sized keys?

Just end me with this pearl-clutching nonsense.

There hasn’t even been any examples of using Door of Shadows effectively, other than pointing out that its a better Heroic Leap with a cast time. Until the game actually comes out, all of you sound like hysterical idiots, so par the course I guess.

This isn’t Shroud at all. I don’t know why you would even use it as a comparison, but whatever makes you more unbelievably hysterical. Even in the Ardenwald Dungeon, there’s not a lot of places where Door of Shadows could even be efficiently used, let alone breaking.

The amount of shrill 'tisming is palpable.

1 Like

It’s a

Seems like a fair comparison to me.

Yea because it stands to reason that people have found all the spots already after less than a week of alpha testing with covenant abilities not working in dungeons. Lol

Have you seen the dungeon? Most of it is on connected, flat land with the occasional vista between mobs.

But hang on, how do you know Door of Shadows is super utterly broken if:

Amazing double-standard there.

2 Likes

Because it adds utility where as others don’t really. It will allow for skips. History can inform the future so its a pretty dam safe bet. If an in game escrow existed I would bet all my gold on it happily.

They’re all utility spells.

Doesn’t mean its broken. At all. You have Mythic groups that use Tricks of the Trade and other means to skip things now.

Door of Shadows is pretty irrelevant to anything that doesn’t have a timer on it, but nah, MDI is apparently the future now.

It must be hell trying to play an RPG knowing that someone else has an advantage…

It’s really simple. You don’t have the right ability, you don’t get invited to my group. I will also not join groups with people that do not have it.

So you mean all of mythic plus then? Like 1/3 of the end game content in wow?

I have hear people can skip pretty much while floors in torgast already too. Imagine after 6 months of exploring not 6 days.

door of shadow is entirely relevant to things that do not have timers, you dont seem to understand how powerful movement utility is

You mean the mode that’s indefinite?

We should totally waste time and effort balancing a mode where it infinitely scales, what could possibly go wrong?

It really isn’t. Not in PvP, Raids, or any other instance. It’s just another utility spell for players to do what they wish.

how dumb can you be, there are so many raid bosses, pvp scenarios, and open world things that could be trivialized by this ability, you are wrong in every way

yeah blizzard def know how to balance guys. check warcraftlogs mythic parses and see some specs being 30% stronger than others

they will DEFINITELY balance covenants well though, its only alpha

Wait for beta
Wait for live
Wait for 9.1
Wait for 9.2

If we learn anything from bfa it should be testing and balancing needs to be done early and often and that blizzard can’t balance azerutr traits essenences and corruptions. Not because they are a bad company but because its impossible to do. Idk why they are making this problem for themselves.

1 Like

“I’m sure they’ll have it fixed next expansion”

Name one, since you apparently participate in the alpha.

Wrathion, skitra, xanesh, vrxiona, ilginoth, carapace, nzoth.

How’s 7?

G’huun, Jaina, running the flag in warsong gulch, escaping or pushing in arena, jumping up ledges in the world to get to somewhere faster so you dont have to make a long run around a mountain to get to an area, the list of possibilities is so freaking long that you cannot possibly be dumb enough to no intuitively realize how this is strong

How, exactly? Moving out of the fire? Really? Man, we should ban all the other utility spells like Stampeding Roar then.

Oh wait, all the Druid specs are getting it.