SL M+ will be Venthyr only or get out for high keys if they don't change teleport

Imagine having no argument

You know that legion weapons and legendaries were just pretty much talents right?

You know that azerite power and essences are just pretty much talents right?

You know that covenants are just going to end up being pretty much talents right?

1 Like

I don’t need to argue with you

You’ll know I’m right when you start seeing people do stuff with the teleport that you can’t

I’m an outlaw rogue, I’ve already got this ability and I know how amazing grappling hook is and soon a whole bunch of vampire people are going to enjoy being about to port up to the high ground and avoid running around a cliff face like a peasant

1 Like

Again, assuming that such a scenario will happen when you have no idea what the layouts are or even if they will be needed to do in the first place.

I’m curious to see how many of the shortcuts people are expecting Venthyr to be able to take will just result in “No Path Available.”

1 Like

And because of min/max to be the best in every aspect of the game, you wish to destroy a super nice and new feature that will bring fun to everyone?

Who cares if you are not the best, no one is the best anyway.
Having fun should be your top priority.

invis pots tho.
death skips tho

it doesnt have those restrictions, it goes up floors down floors across gaps etc

1 Like

except it wont be fun

Of course it will be fun, be optimistic a bit!
Your character will be fine and your IO score will still be all right.
You will still be a king in arena and rated bgs.

Don’t worry, it will be fine, don’t be afraid of changes!

And they’re all unique from talents :slight_smile:

you have too much faith in blizzard implementing this in a way that is remotely fun

You’ve been playing this game for 10 years now. You are proof that we should have faith in Blizzard. Their last 10 years of decisions has kept you playing.

Even Streamers, who normally support Blizzard without question, have spoken up about the Signature Abilities.

Kyrian right now is being mocked by having “owl-bro” as their signature ability.

There is the sunk time issue, friends that you’ve picked up, there are reasons to stay, even if hte game isn’t good. And it was good for a long time, but it has been slowly sinking in recent history. They’ve started making more and more bad decisions.

They’ve LOST many player’s faith. Because Blizzard is no longer thinking about what is healthy for the game and encourages longevity, but rather what brings in the fastest amount of scratch.

Saw some streamers speaking up about it, even demonstrating how few restrictions it has. So yeah … its just seriously broken right now.

Of course they can, why would you say otherwise?

Is 1 questionably strong/weak ability for very specific scenarios somehow delete your other specs?

If the player base was this picky there would only be parses for about 1/3 of the specs in the entire game.

Preach actually did a really good video on this… you look at the list and think ok for a tank the best ability is the damage reduction, but fights will never be tuned with the assumption you have that ability. They cant make a boss that requires it… and if there was a boss that let you skip a phase or cheese by the whole raid having it, you better be dam sure they would patch it right out.

On the other hand, utility type abilities that give movement speed or teleports are universally good.

Anyone doing M+ and not taking the skip will be at a disadvantage (and if its not changed may be a way to seclude selection from pug groups).

1 Like

Nah, it means just the MDI will be NE Venthyr. Just like it is 100% NE now and yet in reality people are still playing other races.

1 Like

Won’t be a problem. Just like 90 things that get overblown.

1 Like