SL M+ will be Venthyr only or get out for high keys if they don't change teleport

you sure do seem to be willfully ignorant to the big problems the system will cause

1 Like

Doubt it. Was never a requirement to have the correct legendaries in legion. Was never a requirement to have the correct azerite essences/traits. Will not be a requirement to be Venthyr.

except all of those were requirements, people were forced to make new character boost toon to retry to get the best legendary first try because they got bad ones

2 Likes

You mean mythic raiders? Yeah, the small small minority of players.

the one thing i have learned from this thread is that people trust blizzard way too much when blizzard has proven for years that you cant trust them

Man players are so trusting of the WoW Community. These are the same players who wouldn’t invite you to do 1600 MMR arenas unless you have a 2k achievement. This is the same community where if you don’t have a good IO score, you get declined from a M+ 7. These are the same people who wouldn’t invite you to a Normal raid because you don’t have AotC.

The fact that people think they won’t be excluded because of their Covenant choice is honestly hilarious. And I cannot wait for the threads to pop up on GD for getting declined for said choice in Covenants.

3 Likes

I don’t even invite vulpera to my groups

Who’s to say you won’t be able to use an invis pot to do the same skips anyway?

Like, come on guys. That teleport won’t let you magically go through walls and gaps. You’ll need solid ground, and you can use an invis pot for the same results. Calm down.

An entire covenant’s ability is replaced… With a potion…

I think some people want there to be clear correct choices, but for 99% of the population to be ignorant of them, as if the dark ages of Classic could be recreated.

Which is why you get a lot of “uhhh don’t just mindlessly parrot Preach, come up with your own original opinion” instead of actually addressing the issues. Preach’s form of gatekeeping is kryptonite to them.

Imagine the look of horror when you work out you could use both the teleport AND the potion for an even greater advantage

4 Likes

This is trash.

That’s exactly how things work currently and looking that way for SL…

You’re getting zero love from the community and you’re still talking.

dont bother with him, he is a troll, in this thread he said he likes BFA, that BFA isnt a trash expansion, and that corruptions/essences/azerite armor etc are good systems

You don’t even know if that’s going to be needed in the first place.

If you expect anyone to take you seriously on this you might need to change your mog

1 Like

I pick my own talents and swap them around for various situations :slight_smile:

Otherwise why would I have more Haste than Vers when they recommend Vers>other stats

Do you like being able to swap your talents around?

I do. But I recognize that Covenants are not another talent row :slight_smile:

they should be, not forced talents

1 Like