Skyriding and or steady flight advantages

And where did I do that?

:thinking:

I just pick the side which devs have said if they could they wouldnā€™t have added flying or at least flying like it was.

Did I use those specific languages? The answer is no. And steady flight has more advantages than say skyriding does. And to assume that I think steady flight is inferior would be your biggest mistake.

Steady flight has a lot of advantages in terms of altitude and elevation and specific landing spots and auto pilots. I can list them all but I wonā€™t. While skyriding has very limited advantages and I do mean not a lot of advantages.

1 Like

Agreed. That is fine for Dragonflyingā€¦ but the whole point of our old fliers is you can just stop, hover, take a breath, go to the potty, get some waterā€¦ the new Dragonflying you have to keep FOCUSED. It is just me, I love the options they are giving us to set each of our own paces.

1 Like

But yet it was fine since TBC and no one complained till Ion took office. Now it is always on the front burner. Why now is it a problem?

1 Like

Tom chilton who was one who was still in charge during Warlords but sure blame ion. In TBC you need a hell of a lot of gold to get flying.

1 Like

So why wait 15+ years to complain TBC flight is cheat mode why not back then?

1 Like

Where did I said cheat in this thread? No where. So donā€™t try to make stuff up when you clearly have no argument to be made. Nor have anything else to say then the same talking point as those before you.

You said it gave a unfair advantage. So why is it now after all these years have you waited to complain TBC gave a unfair advantage.

Also why are you not on Classic forums saying the same thing? That it gives people a game breaking advantage.

1 Like

So you just keep making things up and stating that Iā€™ve said something that Iā€™ve not said and you wonā€™t have the dignity to say youā€™re sorry and you made a mistake?

Level of maturity.

What mistake? Isnā€™t that what you said in the other thread as well? Skyriding is superior. But yet everyone is saying the opposite of how TBC is so powerful it is breaking the game.

This is the double minded nonsense iā€™m trying to figure out.

1 Like

No, that is what you said on the other thread. You were repeating yourself many times.

I said ā€œdefault and preferable methodā€:

You said Skyriding was superior:

see how things actually happens? you keep repeating something that Iā€™ve said until you make everyone think that Iā€™ve said that.

The more you attribute to me that speech the more Iā€™ll correct you.

A non-software dev said that as an excuse for wod being cut in half contentwise.

Iā€™ve always wondered what sort of hammer the imp has over their heads. Heā€™s a lawyer and Iā€™m certain after setting the record for the most subs lost in the shortest period of time, an industry record that still stands after more than a decade.

He gets promoted. Something was always fishy about that.

He was a criminal defense lawyer (ion) not a corporate lawyer or what not.

1 Like

Isnā€™t it funny when the scandal hit he had no mention in it? As a criminal lawyer, he knew what was happening was illegal. It sounds a little like something j. edagr hoover woulda done.

He is no longer a lawyer and so itā€™s not his business.

What was illegal, Pathfinder? TBC flying being released on season 1 of TWW?

This is actually good to know, if true. Iā€™ll be using my ground mount so I can avoid SkyRiding.

Youā€™ve missed my point entirely. I was talking about the cubicle crawls and other harassment in a toxic workplace.

Oh Iā€™m sorry, so there is a legal decision confirming it happened? I kinda didnā€™t follow it anymore since the case was dismissedā€¦

Itā€™s innuendo because he was there while it was happening before wod. Probably documented many incidents and used that to get a promotion after losing millions in lost subscriptions.