Six month suspension for "Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software" please help

I got an email this morning saying my account is suspended for six months because of “Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software”… I’m freaking out right now :sob: I don’t have anything like that on my PC and have never used anything like that ever.

Please help me. I sent in an appeal ticket, but is there anyone at support I can talk to right now?

3 Likes

You will need to wait on your ticket, Kharz. That is the only way to appeal and account action for review.

7 Likes

I’ve got suspension a while ago, it was about four weeks earlier, after 6-8 days and your review the suspension was dismissed and now got suspended again. This account’s over 2 years, this happens to me first time, i really frustrated and i actually don’t know what’s is going on atm…

3 Likes

Suspended here as well I have no idea why! :frowning: Was looking forward to playing Shadowlands so much.

3 Likes

Two suspensions? That’s awful, I’m sorry. :frowning: I hope that second suspension gets dismissed too.

@Distùrb
Same. :sob:

3 Likes

I’m not a multiboxer. :confused:

4 Likes

they dont ban you just like that tho… you get a couple warnings first. Something fishy in here

Banned here as well for 6 months. No warning whatsoever.

5 Likes

I never got any warnings. :confused:
I just woke up this morning and checked my email and the first thing I saw was the suspension email.

3 Likes

well, the only thing you can do now is to appeal the decision via ticket.

5 Likes

Yes they do. Blizzard doesn’t need to to warn you.

11 Likes

they dont warn before banning botters and 3pas users lol youre lucky its only 6months

Lets not go there. Keep your judgements to yourself. Comments like that are the reasons why they lock and/delete these threads.

6 Likes

Um, I was or never have been actioned…

You have to remember a lot of software counts as 3rd party software, even macro programs.

Does Razer Synapse count as a macro program? I only use it to control the lighting on my mouse, I’ve never touched any of the program’s other functions.

1 Like

As long as it doesn’t do anything that can’t be done with an in-game macro it should be fine. One keystroke=one action.

The multi-boxing software that has been added to the banned list is software that copies keystrokes from one instance of WoW to others.

1 Like

Good to know. I’ve uninstalled Razer Synapse just in case and won’t be using it again.

they literally said in this case they were going to give you a first warning then the ban.

The warning was done about a week after they give a notice. More to the point, it’s for multi-boxing softwere, not bot programs.

3 Likes