Since the Original Exodus from ED to WRA

I witnessed many things that Blizzard’s culture perpetuated and I’m sure many of you did too. This is my final post on the Emerald Dream forums and I figured some of you might find it interesting.

2 Likes

Ugh. I’ve been watching that thread for awhile and…yikes. Some of the way people have been acting is pretty vile. I won’t even get into how people in there have responded when a Vulpera has made a post.

1 Like

There’s a fine line between toxic and TOXIC.

1 Like

You name Lluagor in your post and reference “nonsense in WoD”, but Lluagor wasn’t on Emerald Dream in WoD.
It’s almost like you favor the attention over the truth. :^)

1 Like

Look the ‘elves can’t be brown’ person is back.

Hi Scabber how are you and the thinly/poorly veiled racism doing these days?

1 Like

scientific fact that elves can’t tan despite spending all day lounging by the sunwell hello???

1 Like

So you’re telling me he made an Emerald Dream discord and he wasn’t even on the server in Wod? Not only that he’s gone after me multiple times for talking about this subject? Everyone sees you for what you are Scabs lol.

I’m so glad ED came back to haunt WrA again.

8 Likes

popcorn

/10

2 Likes

I see forum PvP is still alive and well.

1 Like

What’s up with the all caps guild names

1 Like

You okay? You seem frustrated.

I’m perfectly fine, Helladyn, I simply know a lot more about trolling (that thing you think you’re doing) than you do.
Folks like Liotuse, and yourself (although the two of you would clash on many issues, knowing what I know of each of your political beliefs) thrive on low-information drama.
Nothing frightens that kind of creature like the introduction of more information.

One who must always misrepresent ones enemy is one who is easily made obvious in the light. :^)

Anyone who played on Emerald Dream in the past 10 years knows I’m not trolling and that there is substance to what I’m saying. You and Holly, while varying vastly in levels of intellect, both share the idea that other people are stupid and that you can twist things to fool people into thinking you’re in the right.

I asked you to explain what you were talking about and show me evidence that the people you were accusing were involved.
You attacked me for it and threw accusations at me. You’re also on record thinking Lluagor was on ED back in WoD, even though Llu and I both came in early BFA.

I am in the right for being intelligent enough to observe that you are a very dishonest actor who is simply trying to garner attention for himself.

Boy, you can’t even keep yourself to a claim like “this will be my last post on the Emerald Dream forums.”

1 Like

Hi I’m the elves-canonically-darken-to-whatever-blizzard-makes-playable-tbh-why-is-this-an-issue person

12 Likes

Please don’t project on to me please, I had one girl literally come to org and the way you all responded had me convinced that you and your mates there actually did something twisted to the girl who clearly did not have the mental faculties to deal with what you put her through.

If Lluagor wasn’t on ED in Wod, why did he make an ED discord?

These are the Wyrmrest Accord forums and the post I quoted here is very much my last post on the ED forums. Do you think I shouldn’t reply while you try to downplay everything else because I didn’t realize that Lluagor started an ED Discord when he wasn’t even on the server in WoD?

I have no idea what’s going on here, but my helmet is quite nice

12 Likes

That Discord is like 2 years old, maybe 3 at most. I remember when it was made. You’re in the extreme minority and low end of the IQ distribution if you think that’s some old “authentic WoD era ED hangout”

These are the Wyrmrest Accord forums

Yeah, and you’re responding to me in multiple threads, one of which is on the ED forums.
You played yourself and I facilitated it all.
Thanks for playing. :^)

you and your mates

The fact you think I’m regularly in ANYONE’s discord tells everyone from ED that you’re just barking blind.

Yet here you are, exposing what you think of yourself.

I forgot that we had to go on discords to talk to other players, my bad.