Since most of us come from Emerald Dream

I wanted to share something I posted on the Emerald Dream forums in regards to the current happenings at blizzard, I am very frustrated and borderline furious about the revelations we have been put through over the past week and I’d like to share my issues with the Grobbulus community.

I feel the same about the leakage from Emerald Dream on to Grobbulus and I’m sure there are people who came from other servers who witnessed and experienced twisted behavior. There is a fine line between toxic and TOXIC.

I wish I could stomach all that has been 100% confirmed in the past week, but it goes against everything I believe in so Friday is the end for me. I wish all of you that remain the best. My sub runs out sometime in August but I’m pulling the plug early and moving on. Don’t delude yourselves into thinking this isn’t the end of World of Warcraft. Even Metzen knew.

3 Likes

Lluagor wasn’t even on Emerald Dream in Warlords of Draenor.
This is just the most exciting thing in your life, irrespective of how mundane it is.

Amphetamines and light worship: not even once.

1 Like

So you’re telling me that he made an Emerald Dream Discord and he wasn’t even there in WoD? Not only that he’s gone after me multiple times for talking about this subject? Everyone sees you for what you are Scabs lol.

Have you considered that there’s a relationship between your actions and how people interact with you, both in-game and irl?

You gonna answer my question? I never denied that I can be a bit of a prick but a lot of people remember the stuff I’m talking about. It’s weird how every one of the 40 people who actively have a problem with me have all tried to manipulate or deceive people into thinking they’re holier than thou. Fine line between toxic and TOXIC Scabs, sorry I didn’t simp for you.

I don’t deal in hearsay because I’m actually of a triple digit IQ and understand what “post-truth” really means and how we arrived to this clown world of which you find yourself inextricably linked.

I deal in what I know.

What I know is that the second I asked you to substantiate a claim, you threw accusations at me.

That tells me that you are a dishonest actor and you can reliably be ignored, your existence written off as acne on the back of a deceased god.

I’d ascribe the word simpleton to you before the simp meme. But that’s just me having a fantabulous command of the English language and all.

Stop pretending you’re neutral in all of this, you were absolutely fine with me until you started blatantly attacking me because I brought a girl to orgrimmar that had a history with your friend. She clearly didn’t have the faculties to deal with what your mates put her through and then those dopes ran around Grobbulus and Emerald Dream making a joke out of exploitation.

Everyone sees you for what you are.

I asked for you to show me what you were talking about and you threw accusations at me.
That resulted in me (correctly) identifying you both as being more concerned with getting attention and creating drama (and driving traffic to twitch stream where your embarassing lack of dental hygiene was on full display for all to see) than actually peddling your side of the story in understandable detail to anyone.

Everyone does see me for what I am. The kill shot to the credibility you never had in the first place. :^)

Lmfao, you’re on the wrong server’s forums to try and pretend I was creating drama or trying to drive traffic to a twitch stream that I only did because you and your ilk mass reported me until I was muted.

Nah, I’m not.
You don’t have many friends on ED.
You don’t have many friends on Grobb either.
Nor do you have many friends on WrA.
You don’t even have many of them irl.

The truth is, you’re kinda just flailing awkwardly in public and a lot of people probably assume drugs are involved.

Don’t chain yourself to the topic of exploitation and manipulation or whatever. Everyone knows that stuffs real in gaming. People aren’t doubting that.
People just realize you’re a clown who saw a vacant spot on the stage. You’d claw at anything that made it feel like people were paying attention.

The fact I’m responding to you will make this one of the few days of this month that you’ll even remember long term. Do you know how sad it is that I know that about you?

That’s a really elaborate response and it would make a lot of sense if Emerald Dream didn’t become a toxic waste dump. You guys mass reported me and I got on stream to make my voice heard. I’m not the one with 1000 forum posts.

ED, by your own admission, was a toxic waste dump back in Warlords of Draenor, years before I came. I’m literally the new blood of ED that you’re worried about scaring off.

You know why you have such strong feelings about ED’s past, Helladyn? It’s called guilt. You’re projecting your own past as a cringelord hot out of the ranks of mygot onto anyone that you think has wronged you, wherein “wronged” is synonymous with “asked questions of” or “disagreed.”

Me? I’m the mascot of ED’s future. We just don’t care that much about the old guard, of which you were never a member, but rather a desperate clinger-on, an accessory to others dramas. You’re gonna have to make a case for yourself if you expect us to take your side on drama that does not to us pertain.

good luck man. you’re not a bad guy.

hi scabber, love you bb

1 Like

After seeing that Scabber was up all night arguing with the WrA people I’m sure you know that you don’t have to reassure me. <3

People like Scabs really think people are dumb and can’t see her for what she is.

1 Like

Stinky paladin man your armor has elbow stains

Oh he is the bad guy?
Apparently, you don’t know about the things helly boy has done to other players including myself.
This kid is as crazy as crazy can get or maybe he’s just emotionally and intilectually delayed?

I’m not here to argue. Especially when things like

Are said.

Holly, Scabbies and all the toxic maniacs from ED have been BTFO’d

im sorry you got bullied man. they’ve done that to me too. i just ignore them.