Since most of us come from Emerald Dream

Mad that I destroyed her online persona that was 20 years younger than her. Go home. It’s over. Get outta here.

i get you helladyn, good luck man.

What are you even talking about?
So Im toxic for comforting someone that steals personal pictures, makes multiple streams about them and their family for views? The community needs to know what you did. It would be great if all your victims spoke out over your “crusade”
On that note my sub should be running out soon and I hope to never see your face or name again! Like who goes and searches out someone’s RL personal info and social media? Then DL all their pictures just to make fun of them? Its creepy and btw stop arguing with yourself on the forums. Stop arguing with yourself on Twitter, like we all didn’t know all of those Twitter accounts weren’t you. :rofl:

1 Like

I only have the Helladyn twitter, sounds to me like you got BTFO’d just like all the other psychos on ED.

scabber? she doxxed me yesterday and theres a thread from last night where she found someone outside of the forums to harass them.

Holly filed a false CPS report on someone, yet I redacted all of her information in the video she’s talking about. I’m sure Scabbies didn’t give you the same level of mercy.

im not sure about that, but i did hear scabber verbally abuse me for 5 hours straight while i was helping her in arenas, two separate times. she never consider me to even be human but another tool to be used. She constantly called me her “Pitbull”. demeaning me to an actual animal.

to clarify, it was 2 5 hour sessions of 2’s in arena.

What? LMAO!! Oh you mean when iliskane allegedly called cps on another player possibly two players and they may have called CPS on her too. That was a wild time for sure!
I was still pretty new to the server when all that went down, I’m sure you can find some players that were around when that happened. It happened around MOP so no that was not me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: See what I mean though… All lies dear all lies someone is misleading you.

PS you still don’t get it, using peoples private pictures especially their family members that have nothing to do with the feud is wrong.

Not trying to argue with you but what happened with the Doxxing what did she say in Trade chat? Did she put your FULL name out there or shared your personal social planforms ext then yes you have every right to be upset. I’ll never understand doxxing and going after people’s RL over a video game. A video game that we are losing :sob: :sob: :sob:

Doxing: the action or process of searching for and publishing private or identifying information about a particular individual on the internet, typically with malicious intent

1 Like

If you want to go after someone online, always make sure you show the public symbol on their social media and redact their real names and identifying factors.

Did you just give advice on how to Doxx someone without breaking TOS?

Ouch.

Oh hey exactly what Helly did too.

More like breaking the law, I don’t care about Blizzard’s ToS anymore. They stand for everything I stand against.

You published the pictures, silly.

For once we agree on something.
We are all emotionally charged right now over this lawsuit, it literally feels like a good friend has betrayed us. Their behavior also seeped into the community, players were allowed to harass and cyberbully without any consequences.
I understand you were trying to investigate" people on ED but you’re still missing the point and in full denial of your actions. You may want to look at who is giving you this information, some of the people you have mentioned are just trolling you. VD for example, you really thought he was serious about me grooming him :rofl:
My advice to you is to not jump to conclusions until you have all the correct information. Another tip is NEVER to search out other people’s personal life and bring their family into it for viewer content.

PS yes those pics were on my FB and were public but it doesn’t mean you can use them for cyberbullying. Its also creepy to search them out.
God bless

1 Like

Have you ever heard of Tyler, the Creator? What about private investigation? The latter is my favorite hobby.

Holy… I have no idea who you are and I was a never a huge part of the community on Ed. Your gibberish truly amazed me. I’ve basically never agreed with scab or llug on anything but honestly I have to say they’re right on this one.

You sound a lot worse than that honestly.

2 Likes

Emerald Dream was buried out back in heltor’s yard, stop digging it back up and just leave it be.

3 Likes

I’m bumping this because this whole thread amuses me to pieces.

I’ll add a little known secret to spice things up to get the pot bubbling again:

LLuagor DID play during WoD… but it was another realm. Ravenhodlt to be precise.

1 Like

makes perfect sense now

“Emerald Dream was buried out back in heltor’s yard, stop digging it back up and just leave it be.”

Some of us sickos have far too much fun digging it back up and dangling it playfully as if it were medieval puppet masterpiece theater.