Since FF14 Dragon People are coming

Drag :clap: them :clap:

Most furries are also weebs, or there’s lots of crossover at least

Vulperas are kind of a weeb race if you think about it; iirc Blizzard said their naming conventions were kinda inspired by Japanese

You’re welcome? Alexander trials are even older than Stormblood.

P. S. Snape killed Dumbledore, Aizen is the traitor, and Darth Vader is Luke’s father.

1 Like

There’s more to that particular raid than that, though! If you do play FF14 I do recommend going through it sometime! (I think it’s included in the free version too! Wow!)

Anyway, on topic! Draks and Au Ra are worlds different. The Au Ra are more of a ‘tribal’ people, one of which, the Xaela, have a big ol’ battle royale event to decide who leads them all every once in a while.

They’re a fun bunch.

God help WrA and Moon Guard if we get bunny people.

1 Like

Well Au’ra are insulted when compared to be related to dragons so…

Same with Mi’qote and cats.

The cuteness of the female Au’ra can’t be matched by the Dracthyr Body 2, sorry.

3 Likes

Not for me. Not expecting to find FF “spoilers” on WoW forums either. :newspaper_roll:

I play sometimes. Been liking the game, despite going at my slow pace.

Cat people?

You mean the Primal Blessing set? Cause that’s already a thing lol.

Would you visit us with an alt like all those other servers? Because they are the biggest bunch of Goldshire. :eyes:

Bunny/Cat people… we would need to quarantine those servers if not outright purge them! GOLDSHIRE MUST BE PURGED!

Hot take, but goldshire is nothing compared to the quicksand.

1 Like

As a Miqo’te player, I could give two poops if someone calls me a cat. If anything I’d feel bad for cats and furries since Miqo’te are just people with tails and ears (Anime cat peeps). They’re hardly animalistic at all.

I meant lore wise in the game.

As someone who used to play in Balmung, the Quicksand wasn’t all that bad! Usually just a bunch of people dancing and being silly more than anything.

The worst part were the level 3 ERP alts. You can tell because they always went around with no shirt. Talk about lazy!

I’ve heard of the quicksand, and wanted to check in, but never found the time. I guess I’ve been there, though. Jumping over tables to grab my next quest sometimes. But never realizing I’m in the quicksand and never checking.

Aside from stopping to check some outfits… Ehem…

Goldshire is a kids garden XD

Quicksand, pls, the real deal are de 18+ Nightclub housing.

I wonder how many people will be able to enter in the new private islands as guests?

I freaking hate FF14’s lore and this is just adding to it.

There’s only one right answer…

I wonder how much you really know about FF14 lore, especially considering the big reveals of the last 2 expansions XD