Silvermoon needs to be shared between both factions

That actually makes sense to me.

2 Likes

If you don’t like it just go get a job at blizzard and make it happen.

To add to this, The forsaken could attempt to siphon necromantic energy from the scar and perhaps even save trapped souls. Allowing these souls to inhabit corpses becoming new forsaken.

1 Like

No.

I want to fight over it.

No, it’s not, nor should it ever be. Ever. At. All. Period.

2 Likes

ding ding ding, we have a winner

3 Likes

Meh, you guys don’t even have flying in(or around) your city why would I go there?

Fastest way to get an alt from 1-40 in my experience

I think they’re just trying to attract ally tourism so they can collect taxes to fix their old broken city.

Finally a place to match the goldshire inn for debauchery!

Excuse me? Reread what I wrote, but slower… I wrote what happens when allies form, but you wrote about legal obligations, Also learn history, because many things in this game will make more sense once you do.

For my VE? I’m not sure maybe I’ll try a new blue! What about you? I’m def using the new skin tones too!

I like my Golden eyes I have going on my warlock though, that won’t change unless we get undead skins for BEs then I will use red I assume fingers crossed

1 Like

No. The VE will blow up the sunwell most likely causing a gateway for the void to enter azeroth and take over

No, please. As much as I like high elves, I don’t think it’s fair. Blood elves are the true citizens of Silvermoon.

Althought I believe the void elves deserve a new place to live instead of living in tents on a dead planet. Give us something else, but not Silvermoon.

No. Stay out of my capital. You were BANNED from it for a REASON. Just because you all of a sudden got pastey skin doesn’t mean that void magic is magically safe near the sunwell.

2 Likes

Isn’t dalaran home of the silver covenant? You should get out of THEIR home

We’re not high elves. We’re not getting blond hair. We’re still void elves and we’re not allowed in Silvermoon due to the fact we cause massive explosions and void monsters to appear.

Do people not remember this from when Alleria went to Silvermoon?

3 Likes

They just want to play a Blood elf but not leave the Alliance side.

3 Likes

One of the reasons I like velves it is because they are outcasts based on the consequence of their choices. It’s a theme that should never go away.

1 Like