Silvermoon needs to be shared between both factions

Now that the alliance have Blood Elf / High Elf… it’s only fair that they be allowed to have their ancestral home of Silvermoon as their capital city.

Is that something Blizz may consider ?

35 Likes

Its not sunday yet.

87 Likes

Everyday is Sunday around here

35 Likes

No, Silvermoon is a Horde city. The Alliance is not welcome.

89 Likes

but…but…void elves went there…

Yes, and they are no longer welcome there.

53 Likes

and why is that? purple skin?

BE was a horde race too …

2 Likes

Their void corruption endangered the Sunwell.

46 Likes

I say Silvermoon be everyone’s capital.

6 Likes

Yes, and blood elves are Horde. What is your point?

17 Likes

Even Alleria has been perma banned from Silvermoon.

Hard no there.

While we are on the topic. Silvermoon needs a refresh badly.

78 Likes

but now they are shiny and pale
no more void to be seen

2 Likes

They look the same as BE so why the hell not ?

1 Like

Dude, I was really hoping that Eversong Woods warfront was going to be a thing and that we would see an updated Silvermoon City and surrounding zones. :frowning:

22 Likes

Should we let the fel orcs come on in to Orgrimmar?

15 Likes

Blizz literally gave them a horde race so why not give a horde capital associated with that race too … makes sense

4 Likes

I’ve always supported HEs on Alliance and I prefer BEs. In fact my VE will use the new customization but I still will RP as a former BE. I’d like to see some lore added to explicitly see and make official HEs are joining VE ranks for people who want to RP as a HE who never left the Alliance.

I have never ever supported the neutral BE idea, or the stealing of any part of Quel’thalas. And I cannot tell if you are being serious or not but this isn’t something I support and something I feel the need to voice that I don’t.

6 Likes

Silvermoon needs to be pulled out of whatever space in Hellfire/Outlands it currently lives and finally attached to the Eastern Kingdoms where it belongs. Same with the Exodar in Kalimdor.

Also I’m only supportive of this if the factions die entirely. I’m still wishing for that, no matter what Blizzard tries to push as “being necessary for the game’s foundation.”

22 Likes

Lor’themar straight up calls them traitors during the Lordaeron battle scenario. I doubt he’d have a change of heart just because they hit the tanning salon.

20 Likes