Silvermoon needs to be shared between both factions

Nah, the void elfs can jump off a cliff.

I’m glad the alliance got High elf skins, but you can stay the heck out of my city, thanks.

1 Like

The Alliance even helped fight to retake the Sunwell, and persisted in trying to help even while being ganked by Horde doing their IoQ dailies. They’ve earned this.

That’s generally how the story goes. Alliance helps Hightotem -> they decide to wage war on us. Alliance helps Thalyssra -> she breaks into stockades and breaks out an old-god servant to start a war. Etc.

1 Like

Kitty!!!

1 Like

D:

Not again!

1 Like

The void corruption of void elves is a danger to the sunwell. They got kicked out for researching the void and they aren’t allowed to come back now that they are void tainted.

1 Like

Blood Elves banished Alleria and therefore all voidelves because she ended up bringing the void to the sunwell. They wasn’t exactly thrilled with her anyways but tolerated her till that happened.

Void Elves knew what they were getting into when they followed Alleria.

1 Like

Foxes are actually canines, though.

2 Likes

I really wasnt going for the literal description. But you get +1 for your scientific analysis. :laughing:

The Alliance military leader said to Thalyssra that they were only there to defeat the Burning Legion, and them promptly left the surviving Nightborne to rebuild, however, the Horde helped them fight, and then in the rebuilding. Why would a group of people ally with those who just left them ?

K but why would they instigate war against them?

I was just playing Nighthold again and when I’m helping her defeat her people she says something along the lines of, I owe you a debt I can never repay, I’m with you til the end!

And I just laugh at the whiplash.

When you ally with another, then you go to eat with that ally, otherwise the Alliance isn’t worth anything. An alliance is a promise to help each other.

Thalyssra had no obligation or impetus to join either side of the war. It literally makes no sense.

P.S. there wasn’t even an active war, before Thalyssra herself started it.

Canids, not canines. Picky distinction, I know.

Allies join others after others have helped them, and the Alliance left them to rebuild, so that’s why the Nightborne joined the Horde. Also, they have more in common with the Blood Elves with their Arcane prowlness, and addiction.

1 Like

I feel so bad for you if you think this is good writing. “Hey we like mana too, so help us start a war against the people who just liberated you from the legion’s grasp”

Lol.

So, you seem to think that others will ally with people who barely helped them? Like France allying with the Soviet Union, just because they helped defeat N.A.Z.I. Germany? You really need to study some history.

Wow you have like zero reading ability.

Silvermoon has been trash since Wrath

They’re still going to have void hair