Silvermoon needs to be shared between both factions

“Skyrim belongs to the Nords!”

3 Likes

Keep telling yourself that, fuzzypet!

We are all elves now. There is only one faction at this point. The elf one!

1 Like

I’ll be YOUR fuzzypet uwu :3

1 Like

Count up the amount of blood elves in SIlvermoon, Org, Horde bases, the reliquary, the Scarlet enclave, the magisters, the farstriders, etc…

2 Likes

Yeah, but it’d need a revamp to get rid of all the Horde-infused evil going on everywhere.

no silvermoon is Mommy Sylvanas’s home no alliance allowed… also its where daddy arthas let me eat high elfs so also no

Lets team up and overthrow the horde AND the alliance! The elf pact!

4 Likes

a few dozen HEs showing up throughout the story doesn’t mean there are thousands of them around. The silver covinent is really all that is left of the HE people from before the third war

3 Likes

Existence in-game only proves that they exist, not the number that exist. Even so, there are certainly more Sin’dorei NPCs than High Elf NPCs.

1 Like

Plus whoever Alleria brought back from beyond the Dark Portal, whose numbers we don’t know.

Sylvie hasn’t cared about Silvermoon in a while. I’d say since she jumped off ICC. And then wanted to kill and raise our Regent Lord. Hopefully when Kael comes back, he claims it for who it really belongs to, the Sunstriders.

1 Like

true but i was under the impression that it was Alleria’s elite that went with her. I imagine it can’t be more than a few hundred and its not like they were making babies while fighting the legion.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure we only saw her and Turallyon survive. There are no in-game refrences to any returning with her, and there are not really any on the Vindicaar.

(Though as to why the Lightforged follow a human and a High/Void-elf, I have not the foggiest idea.)

1 Like

id still say no because Daddy arthas let me snack on high elf arms and hearts when we attacked silvermoon so i don’t want the alliance to screw with my food supply

Absolutely not, you are not High Elves you are less corrupt Void Elves.
If you think you can walk right in and taint our Sunwell with your presence you’re wrong.

1 Like

Alliance have already been able to pilgrimage there for years. Helves are Helves.

oh well i guess the alliance is walmart brand and you blood elfs are the good stuff on my food supply

Lol, wait, you are a Void Elf.

1 Like

We are very slim pickings. Go for the Tauren. Lots a prime cut there.

1 Like