Silvermoon needs to be shared between both factions

They’re still void elves, not actual high elves anymore. So while genuine high elves are likely welcome back to Quel’thalas (Hence why we’re getting blue eyes.), Void elves are still banished from High elven lands.

12 Likes

Let’s not.

This stuff they are giving are just looks . They are still Void Elves on the Alliance and if you have done the quest line with Aleria you would know the most sacred thing to the Helfs/Belfs is the Sun Well. It doesn’t react well with the void.

2 Likes

lets just delete blood elves at this point and give everything to the alliance

:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

first the alliance has VEs not HEs/BEs. Lets get that out of the way. Second the VEs visited Silvermoon and nearly destroyed it. So never going to happen.

4 Likes

I mean have you seen how many statements along the lines of “you were just borrowing them for a while” there are?

Ignoring the fact that the bulk of Thallasian elves have been aligned with the Horde in both game and real time longer than the Alliance.

4 Likes

The high elves on their side have been allowed pilgrimage to Silvermoon, but had decided not to live there.

The Void Elves cannot be there because their void abilities can corrupt the well.

You know what, I’d actually be ok with this.

IF and only if, that means they finally update silvermoon, attatch us to the rest of the map properly, rebuild it fully AND allow flying.

2 Likes

even if void elves weren’t welcomed there
how would one of the guards know the difference if you got two elves with pale skin and blue eyes?
could be 50 void elf spies in silvermoon at anytime

They left during the third war so not until BC.

You have my full support.

1 Like

Er, think you may want to check facts.
In our time, High elves were part of the alliance back in warcraft 2, which was 1995, and are still part of the alliance today, which means they have been part of the alliance from a player perspective for 25 years.

Burning crucade was 2007, 13 years ago.

25 years > 13 years

In terms of game Lore, Elves have been allies of the humans since back in the troll wars which is around 2,800 years ago… So Elves have been allies to humans for over 2,800 years…

That means you are wrong on both accouts.

2 Likes

Give an inch, take a mile

8 Likes

Weren’t technically either. Most accurately High Elves preferred to live closed off from everyone else. Made a tentative pact with humans because of Orcs and Amani Trolls. Then ended up allying with the Horde for survival when they were pushed out by Garithos. It was only until recently where Lor’themar had expressed that they felt at home with the Horde and it wasn’t just a matter of survival.

There’s a smaller amount of Helves that kept that name that stayed with humans. But the totality of the race was not exclusively aligned with anyone but themselves.

1 Like

If undead arent welcome in stormwind, void elves are not welcome in silvermoon.

11 Likes

I will agree I was wrong in regards to lore time, but I will disagree with you as to real-life time.

WC2 (1995) to BC (2007) is 12 years. (Note that BC was released in Janurary 2007
BC (2007) to now (2020) is 13 years.

The bulk of Thallasian elves have been horde aligned since BC. That is fact.

90% of living Thallasian elves remained tied with Kael’thas/Quel’thalas after Arthas. Quel’thalas joined with the Horde in 2007.

I explicitly said

13 years > 12 years

2 Likes

Yes, and BC was released in January 2007.

(2007-2020) > (1995-2007)

Horde gets Silvermoon Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday AM.

Alliance gets Silvermoon Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday AM.

Anyone in the city when it switches to the other faction is brutally ganked by elite guards.

9 Likes

lol that made me laugh.

Yes they were with the Horde then but left the Alliance in WC III.