Silvermoon needs to be shared between both factions

6 Likes

When the Alliance and Horde are no longer the only factions then maybe the Quel’dorei will repent of their misplaced loyalty, and come home to join their Sin’dorei kin.

A High Elven faction, if you will.

The Ren’dorei, unfortunately can never return.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the Void and the Sunwell energies are incompatible, so the Void Elves, including Alleria, are not allowed there.

But yes, Void Elves should be able to have full access to all the Hawkstrider mounts.

The capital of the high Elves is in Silvermoon … now alliance have HE ergo the capital must be shared

Alliance didnt get High Elves who are still welcome to Silvermoon. They got Void Elves with Blood Elf skin color. And the Void Elves are banned from our city.

22 Likes

Silvermoon will never allow Void Elves into the city for 2 reasons. 1, they followed the steps of Dar’khan the Traitor, and 2, they are infused with the Void which would react negatively to all the Holy energy powering the city via the Sunwell.

14 Likes

your void elf capital will always be a rock

:raised_hand:

26 Likes

What’s with all the Horde alts asking for weird things like these.
Alliance spies?

6 Likes

Nope. If you want Silvermoon, the Horde awaits.

15 Likes

No.
The native lands of the Thallasian elves belong to the Sin’dorei.

22 Likes

No, they didn’t. Your troll attempt is sad. Be better.

4 Likes

Made up a race with no lore, no capital … check .

Gave them the same model as a horde race … check

Gave them same skin tone as a horde race … check

15 Likes

Oh I see the mixup. You think they were a Horde race.

Sorry cupcake, they were an Alliance race all along. You were just borrowing them for a while.

5 Likes

Ok… then take the Capital too. Silvermoon was an alliance city to begin with . Thanks for making my point .

Silvermoon belongs to the High Gnomes.

The coward void elves and weak blood elves shall bend their knee.

Or Quel’regan will force them to.

7 Likes

if i had a dollar for everyone bitter/jealous that blood elves are on the horde…

20 Likes

You say in a troll thread made by someone incredibly bitter about void elf skin tones.

2 Likes

yes and i think you should not contribute to it

2 Likes

LOL this is turning into a custody battle

WILL NO ONE CARE ABOUT THE BLOOD ELVES FEELINGS???

2 Likes

If we are throwing lore out the window, lets look at the real-life implications.

The vast majority of Thallasian elves were Alliance alligned from the release of WC2 in 1995 until BC (I’ll be generous here as Vanilla is a grey zone) released in 2007. That is 12 years.

The vast majority of Thallasian elves have been Horde aligned from 2007 until the present day. That is 13 years.

Therefore, the Thallasian elves are more of a horde race than an alliance one.

14 Likes